Td04 v Td05 on a 4efte

anyone had any experience running a Td05 on a 4efte and the results? i know people say they re laggy but if they re hitting full boost at 4800rpm is that still bad? any advise help appreciated :)

Not used a td05 but if your not making full boost till 4800rpm, that leaves you with a powerband of 2400rpm assuming you run a stock rev limit of 7200rpm. To me that is poor at best. It depends what the car is going to be used for tbh.

A car with a wider powerband is a faster car ;)

well i ve been watching vids on youtube and it seems the car when gear changed ends up in the powerband like above 4500 all the time and the rev would be like 7500rpm it would be mostly on motorways, dual carragways rolling starts ect

i be td05 and mapped within 5 weeks, so can always post up to let u know..

but tbh a td05 from 3rd gear will be faster at pulling, but below say 50mph, td04 will feel faster as its far better mid range..

if its a drag or show car then go for it, if used on road a lot stick iwth td04 or go garrett ball bearing like a gt28

cheers for the help guys think i ve got it sorted now but jayc-glanza17 would be really interested in the results you get, i take it a lot of people rate the gt28?