Nottingham meet?

I'm up for today :p Matt, Michael and myself are going out to finish filming for Matt's BM feature video... Everyone is welcome to join us after for a meet? We're going to be out all day with this sun :p. No location ideas yet but it's going to be in the notts/derby area...

I'm up for today :p Matt, Michael and myself are going out to finish filming for Matt's BM feature video... Everyone is welcome to join us after for a meet? We're going to be out all day with this sun :p. No location ideas yet but it's going to be in the notts/derby area...

I'll keep checking back then as I'm gonna have a ride to hucknall today while the weather is nice

Just had a txt from Liam, he's organising a bit of a meet tonight unicorn inn gunthorpe bridge at 7 trying to take advantage of the good weather hope to see some of u guys n girls there

Edited by pick1

come to leiceter instead......its gonna be biiiig tonight.....everyone is meeting @ McDonald's transparent.pngBarkby Thorpe Lane, Thurmaston, Leicester, LE4 8GP....8pm onwards.