**** cheap forged GT in Black for someone****

I can vouch for this its an excellent car miss it very dearly but can't get a small car no more, otherwise would have been great to buy back. The car stays glued to the road and handling is superb. Its defo worth buying.

Where abouts in bradford u form mate? Got any pics of your Starlet as i'm always working in BFD :)

use the link or come see me at @ BD4 7DE

faisal

I can vouch for this its an excellent car miss it very dearly but can't get a small car no more, otherwise would have been great to buy back. The car stays glued to the road and handling is superb. Its defo worth buying.

thanks

this car belonged to tee!! member on here !!

faisal

Tee you have the option to buy (project) back as a weekend car an may be i could pinch some parts lol.

lolz brav i bin ringing you...... I would love to buy it but going on 2 hols means no spending lol av got my audi for sale now so if i get a buyer i will probs buy it back just depends on time scale on who's interested in the audi. just got a noble m12 turbo on it running 1.4 bar boost, roughly 280bhp will get the dyno spec sheet soon, did have a bigger turbo on from ebay but that kept smoking bad, i stripped it to find out seals and shaft fu*ked yet it was meant to be brand new.... the gains was 320bhp on that turbo at 1.4bar. the m12 turbo is smaller hence slight less power. ah well you win some you lose some... inshallah he'll probs have sold it by the time i have funds for it. by the way i swapped the bmw for a classic mini 1988 ....... rest well all let you know when i see ya lol

p.s brav your most welcome to take parts from me i would never mind. hope i get a sale so i can buy it soon if next brav still has it

Edited by glanzav.tee