--maddox710-- Forged vf24 Build Thread

well its about time i made a build thread seeing as I've owned my V for well over a year now.

i joined ttgt in September 2009, and shadowed over there for a while studying ep's then abit after joined ukso (dont know what took me soo long) finally bit the bullet went to the bank and got a loan to fund to buy one.

and here she is as soon as she got onto my drive smile.png

69f9yg.jpg

specs:

hks mushroom filter

hks ssqv mk1

apexi turbo timer

buddyclub spec 2 rep

rota grids

trd coilovers

ek9 recaros

got cracking straight away striping the rear reckaro bench out and re-painting the scruffy shell

BEFORE

33o61ig.jpg

AFTER

21mtgmt.jpg

will update later

Edited by maddox710
  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the TRD shocks decided give way about a mile away from home when i was coming back from japshow 2011 in june so i brought a set of these badboys

9fr4sx.jpg

ordered a HDI frontmount intercooler

21e2git.jpg

finished cutting the bumper and ended looking like this, was happy with the look but will eventually get a varis front bumper.

my front bumper is getting abit tired now need retiring :/

2d851c5.jpg

wanted more power now so will be TD04ing the V

heres some of the goodies I've been collecting to boost it up

30lpaxe.jpg

6yfiv4.jpg

managed to find this race spec valve cover hiding on ebay ages ago dont know if any recognises this

24ng1n4.jpg

2wm44r7.jpg

got an old hks fcon piggy back ecu of sam_glanz of ttgt

r0xf1s.jpg

Only a couple of bits too get now.

Just need to modify cooler pipework to suit TD04.

Get water pipes for AN fittings off the turbo to the block, anyone know what size it will be? AN-6??

Then external gate, will get that next month as funds are dry now :(

• 4 months later...

finially got round to putting this update on now, td04 build is all done now just need a nice forged engine to go in now

this was as i put the car into the garage on the 10th of december the engine bay was in such a mess before i started

a2um0w.jpg

got the old unit of which turned out to be a ct9B werent as hard as i thought. the bolts free`d off pretty easy in the cold weather we had.

turbo mani and cat will be up for sale soon. hola at me if you need it any of it :)

gotta get a cheeky comparison in aint you lads :)

j5z5oh.jpg