EP71 on Speedhunters - nnnnnnnnnnnnice!

Pretty much covered my screen with spunk there.....

Some very nice motors at that show. Really liked the eg6 with the dc2 front end conversion for some reason. But that ae86 is mint.

Wtf is a vectra with a haystack doing there? Gay euro look.

That is my mates boxy. It is not an ep71 boxy turbo, just an ordinary boxy starlet ep70 with turbo ep71 bonnet and turbo skirts. Very nice car but it isn't turbo charged either. We are doing a turbo conversion for him in the near future. He is looking to run a td04 and have it mapped to around 220bhp. Lovely car all the same.

Was a good show overall, but as above I don't agree that gay euro cars and German shite should be allowed display at a Japanese car show such as Japfest. They certainly wouldnt let Jap cars show up at their meets.

The blue DX is amazing in the flesh. The old school stuff is getting very very sought after over here now. Ep70s, twin cam, boxy turbos a all making crazy money. It's a sign of how things are going. Old school cars will gain substantial value in the years to come

Ah lads yous wouldn't believe the amount of old school and rare Toyotas parked up in sheds all over Ireland. I honestly think Ireland and Japan has to have the highest number of ae86 twin cams left on the road. There are days I think I know of most of the nice or high spec Toyotas in the country and then BAM some other insane machine appears from under a cover after spending years lying in a shed guarded by leprechauns lol

• 4 weeks later...

amen to that, now she is running sweet when i have got some spare time i will start on the body work, want to get it all cleaned up, paintwork sorted and remove any minor rust on the rear arches.

Work in progress but good times, and that ep71 is lush! definetly my next car purchase :)