All

We are happy to announce that as of today Uk Starlet Owners has been launched.

This decision has not been made lightly or on the spur of the moment, it has been discussed between all the staff, traders, moderators and members over the last 12 months since the issues/problems started with the club/site/previous owner.

We can no longer work with the sites owner who will not allow ANYONE to help him make decisions for the benefit of the Club and it's Members, we have ALL been told, in no uncertain terms, to be quiet, keep our opinions to ourselves or leave, so that is what we have decided to do to.

This has being going on since the forum issues towards the end of last year and those same issues will again start to hit the UKSC shortly in an attempt to save money, we are not prepared to stand by and watch YOUR club/website/community go through this again with NO support from it's Owner...

We would like to THANK ALL off our Members for the support they have shown the Club over the past year at Shows, On the Forum and Facebook.

We have decided to start UK Starlet Owners and invite ALL Members/Traders to take a look and join us, the site will be a NON-PROFIT site were all Money raised will stay with in the club to allow it to grow and be maintained, there will be NO 1 person in charge dictating the direction of the club/site and using it as a way of generating income for themselves.

You will all have the functionality that non paid members had before on UKSC (signatures are turned back on, usable PM space (Not 10) ,etc) on here and any member that is currently a paid member on UKSC, has been honored that time on the here for the first year!

Again we can only apologise to YOU ALL but this has been forced on us ALL and we hope to see you all on the flip side.

Regards

UK Starlet Owners Staff

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very happy to see that this has finally happened. Paying for a signature was the tipping point for me. I feel sorry for anyone that donated only for the site to go tits up again weeks later. Good riddance!

I've adjusted all of BrokenMedia's videos on Youtube to advertise the new site. I hope it thrives more than UKSC ever did :).

Nice one guys.