• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if he has admin rights he can change and ban at any point, read PMs like he has already admitted doing and can edit posts. Why downgrade his Enzo account but keep a sneaky one that he keeps using? Just confusing and sneaky that is all

I'm still lost as to what caused all this in the first place?

Making members pay for sigs/inbox space? Traders?

Loooooooong story dude but abuse in the admin lounge, kicking people for having an opinion, server costs, the fact the admin/mod team ran the site for him with no input etc

Okay, so even my account was directly ported over? In Germany this would be a huge copyright infringement and you could go to jail for this. At least pay several thousands of € for that.

I don't know how to feel about this....

Also to me there is only ONE real UK Starlet Community and that's the UKSC (TGTT is more specially for turbos in my eyes)

Okay, so even my account was directly ported over? In Germany this would be a huge copyright infringement and you could go to jail for this. At least pay several thousands of € for that.

I don't know how to feel about this....

Also to me there is only ONE real UK Starlet Community and that's the UKSC (TGTT is more specially for turbos in my eyes)

Upto you, can remove your account if you dont want to be apart of it mate...

All

Can i ask that we leave this alone, lets get on with making UKSO the club it can be, moving forward for the benefit of it's members.

Lets not fuel an argument for the minority of people still not happy with the move.

Xpect if you require removing from our database then reply to the above requests and you will be removed, i apologise if you feel that you have had something stolen.

John