• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey chaps :D appreciate the heads up from john and james and thanks for the phone call matt. appolagese for my post on uksc. wasnt fully aware of the situation. i will begin spreading the word to all the lads i know ;)

Hey chaps :D appreciate the heads up from john and james and thanks for the phone call matt. appolagese for my post on uksc. wasnt fully aware of the situation. i will begin spreading the word to all the lads i know ;)

This is a occurance we didnt want. Not your fault by any means Shorty. I Love You Muchly... Missing a Much Needed Hug right now too!

Spread the word folks, its not fair to the members on uksc to be treated the way there being treated. All we are after making the Starlet scene a much better place!

Hello Ladies & Gents :D Looking forward to a fresh start with UKSO. As some of you may (or may not) know, myself & the wife have a lot going on over the next few months on top of the starlet build & I'm looking forward to seeing him enjoy it all instead of spending hours stressed, fucked off & upset by things that happen. UKSO is going to be exactly what UKSC started out as...its a family, somewhere everyone can enjoy coming, everyone is welcome, not for profit, completely transparent to members & best of all...it will have slutty brownies! :p