Just For The Record

Despite whats being said about me, let me make a few things straight...

1st, I havent sabotaged anything, UKSC is fully function and still is... Just remove MY content from there.

2nd, The Members own what content is posted on a forum, so im not stealing anything there either.

Hope this helps clear up a few things!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day fella, somebody has been putting his own personal needs before the needs of the community. It's about time somebody acted and put a stop to it.

I can only speak from my own personal experience but the stupid rules for becoming a trader and having to fulfill a lot of unknown criteria was really a joke. I was offering a service which wasn't, and still isn't being catered for and my application was rejected, even though I'm a trusted trader on much larger forums and I own a very well respected company.

Either way, those silly rules are now gone and the community is finally going to get put first.

Well said Rick

Luckily now we have a new improved club. We have a shit got IT mind with us so the forums gonna run Better and smoother than ever. More importantly the staff will be able to keep progress coming as we're not having the old I'm higher than you staff titles everyone has a shared say in decision making. None of these crazy I say no so it's no rules we've had for years

Onwards and upwards guys :)

I didn't realise any of this was going on, I recently paid my traders fee and asked for changes to be made on my section, chased Enzo once on it but its been ages and nothing has been done. Don't know whats happening about it.

Is this a separate forum altogether?

Matt, is it possible to get back to me about uploading in the Customers section? It's been pending for some months and I never heard from you.

Thanks

Keith

The problems were evident, as are your words of truth, and the people who actually put their time and effort into the site are here - having read the situation, I fully support you guys in the move, and glad and appreciative of it :) Matt you legend! cheers guys!

Confusion is an understatement but all comments sound promising to further this community.

Also just paid my traders fees. I take it that's just gone in enzos pocket? What's the plan for traders fees going forward.

I can only speak from my own personal experience but the stupid rules for becoming a trader and having to fulfill a lot of unknown criteria was really a joke. I was offering a service which wasn't, and still isn't being catered for and my application was rejected, even though I'm a trusted trader on much larger forums and I own a very well respected company.

Carbon fiber man!!!!

get him onboard guys.................would be an awesome first step as UKSO begins :D lol

seems like more of a good desicion the more I read guys, hats off to ya for making it happen!!

Carbon fiber man!!!!

get him onboard guys.................would be an awesome first step as UKSO begins :D lol

seems like more of a good desicion the more I read guys, hats off to ya for making it happen!!

He He, if the admin are up for it then so am I. I have a fair amount of contacts including a UK manufacturer who produces some fantastic carbon, including a full Evo 7-9 replacement roof weighing in at 2.8kg.

My other username on here is Carbon Goodies.

Well I'm glad that something has been done, there no way I could go on there again not after JAE 2011 and Enzo mouth running away with its self.

Matt, Ste, John and Phil much kudos to you all.