Just For The Record

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing from what I have read has been stolen u own your own content with what u wish to post same as any other site have u ever downloaded music without paying for it ? Saved an image off google or any other car website or any website for that matter ??

First off, I'm on UKSC/UKSO for traders/parts, and for ideas for my own starlet. No interest in anything else. I might help with a problem on someone's car, but only if I have the time, and if the problem is interesting to me.

Second, what have been done against Enzo, is in Denmark/Sweden, very illegal. Someone have stolen my login to UKSC, my password, my email and every thing I've posted. Without my permission at all. Enzo owns the site as I can read from UKSC and UKSO. Someone have stolen that as well. And I can read that the money that a trader had payed is moved from UKSC to UKSO. Thats is called stealing in every part of the modern world.

I don't care about the stealing done against me and my personal things. But I can understand why Enzo is very mad, someone have stolen his second life.

I hope someone knows what they are doing. And have a lawyer in the back.

UKSC or UKSO will survive, not both. If Enzo got the money, UKSO will close by court, or UKSC will close because Enzo don't have the money. Either way, what happen here is not good for the Starlet society in UK as I see it.

I don't care at all about UKSC or UKSO in that way. I like the LOGO on UKSO a lot more than UKSC.

Just my 50 cent. I live in Sweden, I can live without UKSO or UKSC. But UKSC/UKSO is the best starlet forum that is in the world. Don't like TGTT at all, so I stay on both for now.

No Trader money has been moved, please PM Socks and he will delete you from UKSO database.

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

Starbuck - Ahh, the traders fee is still with Enzo, but the traders have the same permissions on UKSO that they have on UKSC. You gave them a free period on UKSO, that is the same on UKSC. So they are no money involved. Only data of a internet based club. Still illegal in my eyes, but the content of the lawsuit is not worth anything.

2 side of the same story.

Pick1. Yes I have downloaded image from google, taken music from soundcloud. Same same, still illegal. The difference is that Enzo will make a lawsuit on UKSO. The guy with the car that I stole a image from, will not.

John - Nope, I will not ask for a delete on UKSC. Have no problems with Enzo and UKSC, and I intend to keep it that way. As i don't have any problems with UKSO, just thinking loud, and trying to bring the puzzle to an end.

Nothing from what I have read has been stolen u own your own content with what u wish to post same as any other site have u ever downloaded music without paying for it ? Saved an image off google or any other car website or any website for that matter ??

So nothing has been stolen? The members? The traders? Every post from the last 8 years? The entire database has been copied and resubmitted under a new name.

I can see both sides here but this forum should have been started from scratch

I see your point but every trader and member like myself has the option to av there account deleted if they choose So , the argument itself is between the mod team and enzo, for me as a user I liked the fact that I didnt av to register creat a new account and password Uksc was ran an expanded by a team of enthusiasts not one person without taking any credit from enzo, so how can u steal what u have helped create ? And I have no doubt that many members of Uksc and Ukso will continue to use both sites just like I am also a member of other forums aswel

They shouldnt need the ''option'' to have thier content removed if they didnt put it there in the first place, im not talking abouts whats best for the club. The way this whole thing has been dealt with is wrong and if you cant see that then i want what ever your smokin!

I am already getting the two sites mixed lol. Just made an arse of myself by posting a link on uksc which lead here......

Doesnt help that its a near enough clone if im honest, but people like familiarity, whats done is done. As far as i can see shit had to happen so this is the result.

They shouldnt need the ''option'' to have thier content removed if they didnt put it there in the first place, im not talking abouts whats best for the club. The way this whole thing has been dealt with is wrong and if you cant see that then i want what ever your smokin!

I smoke menthols mate and I do see and understand your point of view but from the other stuff I've read the mod team were ignored for 12 months and there opinions or suggestions cast aside I think this has been brewing a lot longer than what we as members know , my only question to you is mate if u don't like how it's been done or the fact that your content , password , logins have been copied then how come your on here ? I'm afraid nothing in this world runs smoothly forever and what's gone off is now between the two parties it will either get sorted or it won't

John. I understand why some of the mod did make UKSO and I support it. Taking money for PM and signature, that's to low.

But I still believe that UKSO should have started from square one, instead of a copy/paste.

So I stay on both sites.

my only question to you is mate if u don't like how it's been done or the fact that your content , password , logins have been copied then how come your on here ? I'm afraid nothing in this

I think thats the point why a few people are pissed off mate the fact they didnt have a (choice) yeah they have the choice to leave now but didnt have the choice to sign up them selfs!

I dont have a problem with it my self and if i did id ask to be removed! i''ve known half the guys on here for years so i wont be going anywere! The only sad thing i can see comeing out of this is its going to take sometime befor the shows/meets are going to run as smooth as they always have done! because theres going to be bitterness!!!!

So nothing has been stolen? The members? The traders? Every post from the last 8 years? The entire database has been copied and resubmitted under a new name.

I can see both sides here but this forum should have been started from scratch

We have not "stolen" any active members if there on here there here from the own free will from making an informed choice. All the traders with the exception of 2 as we didn't have contact details for them, were included in the discussions and were also there by choice infact it was a trader who started a group conversation on fb. As for the database maybe we should have started from scratch but the members who have been on there for 6, 7 or 8 years wanted there content which they owned, and didn't want to loose it when Uksc goes down when geo moves it back to the old server, and just to remind people there would be no database if it wasn't for Matt, as he was the one who spent hours recovering it last time when geo didn't know how to.

Rob

, and just to remind people there would be no database if it wasn't for Matt, as he was the one who spent hours recovering it last time when geo didn't know how to.

Rob

And thats another very good point there Rob!

and just to remind people there would be no database if it wasn't for Matt, as he was the one who spent hours recovering it last time when geo didn't know how to.

Rob

This is so true, If it wasn't for Matt I think the database would of been long gone :rolleyes: