Just For The Record

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Folks... I hate to carry on with setting the story straight as someone has banned me and is now trying to be all perfect over on uksc now.. Shame you cant really see what was going on to be honest...

First off I Love, how he points the finger at me...

He doesnt realise that EVERYONE wanted to leave, cus they were sick of his bullshit.

Traders, Moderators, Staff & Members that knoiw the full story...

It isnt worth pointing the finger at me.... Its his own fault...

We tried to help with saving money, finding cheaper hosting packages (from me and other companies), helping with dination setups, raffle ideas. etc

Was promptly told to fuck off basically...

He keeps saying ive been planning it from the start as well. Which is the best bit tbh and laughable. I havent at all. Was happy at UKSC, until he lost all the passion, started trying to run it like a buisness (went about it the enitre wrong way) starting giving staff abuse for trying to help. Getting called a cunt was the last straw, so planned it for nearly a month and the time came to do exactly what he told us to do if we didnt like it.... Leave...

Another thing thats funny is the way he bans people then tells one side of the story so we cant all tell the other side, hence this post/thread..

Lastly, want to put a few LIES straight...

Not once have I been in his paypal account nor touched any of his money.

Not once have I locked him out of the Admin Panel of UKSC.

Members and there posts were copied accross to save them creating new accounts. I didnt want to loose my build thread. as did many others...

Enzo, speak directly to you now. people are having digs at you because they know what your like. If you were easier to work with and didnt behave like a 5 year old then maybe we'd still be there to help... But you didnt...

Finally.

From a Legal Point of View. He has not 1 leg to stand on...

It was my Facebook page that I created for the club

Posts and topics were posted by the members. The only content he has a rule over is his own, which is/has been removed :)

Oh, and as for not PM'in him, Contacting Him. etc

We were contacting him every 10 minutes...

Forum Hosting Bill hasnt been paid, hence why it was down for half the day yesterday.... This trader would like this doing, been waiting months.... Trying to plan this event, cant do this.... No reply for weeks on end.... Impossible to work with....

Wow, Rant Over

Morning, still a bit drunk and coming to terms with whats going on.

Personally I've never had a problem with him, he sorted out my membership quickly due to my own fault and various other issues.

I obviously cant say about what happened behind the scenes but i would say a public announcement or something suggesting a change in the running of the site would have been nice??

Also not sure im happy with the user names and passwords being copied yes it makes things easier ect but feel its been taken from uksc in a sence (abuse of powers kinda thing)

However enough with the picking. Expansion and growth is good, 2 sides of a story are always better than one, i will still use uksc I've no reason not to, hopefully both can flourish due to this shake up and make for bigger and better things starlet related!

Much drunk love :D

I've only been on UKSC for about 6 months, so I don't really know Enzo but I have to say he does seem to take little interest in the forum. The only posts I really see from him tend to be moaning about running the site... :/

And like aaddzz said on UKSC (even though I haven't met many people on here face to face), it's how nice everyone is that has kept me coming back; to me it's what separates this forum from all the others out there.

It seems to me like Matt has the interests of the community at heart and I'll certainly be sticking around here (with my filthy Paseos :p)

Morning, still a bit drunk and coming to terms with whats going on.

Personally I've never had a problem with him, he sorted out my membership quickly due to my own fault and various other issues.

I obviously cant say about what happened behind the scenes but i would say a public announcement or something suggesting a change in the running of the site would have been nice??

Also not sure im happy with the user names and passwords being copied yes it makes things easier ect but feel its been taken from uksc in a sence (abuse of powers kinda thing)

However enough with the picking. Expansion and growth is good, 2 sides of a story are always better than one, i will still use uksc I've no reason not to, hopefully both can flourish due to this shake up and make for bigger and better things starlet related!

Much drunk love :D

Thing is dude as much as we would have liked to discuss options with members etc threads would have simply been deleted and surely people promoting the idea banned.

This site is all about the members and what YOU want the guys behind the scenes simply keep things running smoothly and listen and DISCUSS what members want. No more smoke and mirrors :)

I've only been on UKSC for about 6 months, so I don't really know Enzo but I have to say he does seem to take little interest in the forum. The only posts I really see from him tend to be moaning about running the site... :/

And like aaddzz said on UKSC (even though I haven't met many people on here face to face), it's how nice everyone is that has kept me coming back; to me it's what separates this forum from all the others out there.

It seems to me like Matt has the interests of the community at heart and I'll certainly be sticking around here (with my filthy Paseos :p)

Strong feedback that many people will give you a pat on the back for.. including me!

ive been around for about 5/6 years, maybe not of been posting, but always checking the forums and seeing whats going on. One of the reasons that I never liked UKSC and why i spent alot of my time over on tgtt, was due to the way the forum was run, it felt like a dictatorship.

I've been a loving member of uksc since 2007/8 and as I've stated i love the place and im truely gutted this has happened.

every1 involved in this i like alot and respect so for once i cant side with anyone so it makes this very difficult to deal with.

mayb the change is a good thing, mayb its not but it wouldve been a good idea to hav done a site group vote instead of whippin the rug from under geos feet.

but its dun now, NO MORE SLAGGIN GEO tho, end of the day he built this site from the ground up as the creator of a great site. all the shit thats happened, forget it. we are better than this arguin pish ok, wer a family.

Extremely out the loop on this situation as Im sure alot of members are. Not sure if I am still drunk ha!

End of the day, I love my car. Im happy to support whoever has that same belief!

Alot of people have helped me in my build, through various forums so Im happy to contribute.

P.s If any lovely person has a intercooler hotpipe for me I'd be most appreciative ;)

John