Just For The Record

I've been a loving member of uksc since 2007/8 and as I've stated i love the place and im truely gutted this has happened.

every1 involved in this i like alot and respect so for once i cant side with anyone so it makes this very difficult to deal with.

mayb the change is a good thing, mayb its not but it wouldve been a good idea to hav done a site group vote instead of whippin the rug from under geos feet.

but its dun now, NO MORE SLAGGIN GEO tho, end of the day he built this site from

the ground up as the creator of a great site. all the shit thats happened, forget it. we are better than this arguin pish ok, wer a family.

big hug x

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it won't be on search engines for a few days die to us being so new

If the traffic continues though I believe we'l be right up there

I'm shite with IT though sure Matt can explain the situation further

I believe it won't be on search engines for a few days die to us being so new

If the traffic continues though I believe we'l be right up there

I'm shite with IT though sure Matt can explain the situation further

Correct we need to be spidered by Google. That will take a few days

Matt.... <3 good man...

Welcome!

Well its easy to see the effort that the likes of you, john, steve and thats just naming a few put in to the forum... all the mods on this forum are down to earth and care about the community and not the money!! That's what an owners club is about right?

Looking forward to next years show's even more now!!

PS .. anyone who I haven't yet met or spoke to.... lets do it!!! xD

Edited by Matt1878

Id like to deffo make the effort to make more shows next year theres great guys on here that i am still yet to meet face to face!

Love use lot lets make this club something UKSC should of been along time ago!!! xxx

At the end of the day fella, somebody has been putting his own personal needs before the needs of the community. It's about time somebody acted and put a stop to it.

I can only speak from my own personal experience but the stupid rules for becoming a trader and having to fulfill a lot of unknown criteria was really a joke. I was offering a service which wasn't, and still isn't being catered for and my application was rejected, even though I'm a trusted trader on much larger forums and I own a very well respected company.

Either way, those silly rules are now gone and the community is finally going to get put first.

ROFL

Edited by Corey

I'm just hope that this whole situation settles down soon as, you guys did what was for the best for the starlet community imo.

Now its only a matter of time before geo pulls the plug on uksc, which is sad.....

Hope it all works out more is always good imo

It will matey, give it time... Its boring me now... Get over it... lolz

Corey, it will mate, we'll look after our members!

Id like to deffo make the effort to make more shows next year theres great guys on here that i am still yet to meet face to face!

Love use lot lets make this club something UKSC should of been along time ago!!! xxx

have to agree with micky here :)

let the familt get bigger and stronger :thumbsup:

First off, I'm on UKSC/UKSO for traders/parts, and for ideas for my own starlet. No interest in anything else. I might help with a problem on someone's car, but only if I have the time, and if the problem is interesting to me.

Second, what have been done against Enzo, is in Denmark/Sweden, very illegal. Someone have stolen my login to UKSC, my password, my email and every thing I've posted. Without my permission at all. Enzo owns the site as I can read from UKSC and UKSO. Someone have stolen that as well. And I can read that the money that a trader had payed is moved from UKSC to UKSO. Thats is called stealing in every part of the modern world.

I don't care about the stealing done against me and my personal things. But I can understand why Enzo is very mad, someone have stolen his second life.

I hope someone knows what they are doing. And have a lawyer in the back.

UKSC or UKSO will survive, not both. If Enzo got the money, UKSO will close by court, or UKSC will close because Enzo don't have the money. Either way, what happen here is not good for the Starlet society in UK as I see it.

I don't care at all about UKSC or UKSO in that way. I like the LOGO on UKSO a lot more than UKSC.

Just my 50 cent. I live in Sweden, I can live without UKSO or UKSC. But UKSC/UKSO is the best starlet forum that is in the world. Don't like TGTT at all, so I stay on both for now.