Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

Really glad this went to a good home! We still sorting that seat frame tomorrow? Also if you want the roll cage adding too let me know I've done a few including my mates type r turbo where it ran a single diagonal bar in the rear and I converted it too a cross bar with proper harness bars! It's now perfect and looks loads better! I'll talk to you tomorrow :-)

Dean

yes dean corse im game for tomorrow :D pretty exited actually as i can finally get rid of the pillow that pushes me forward enough to touch the pedals :D

as for the cage yep will talk to you tomorrow about it :) theres also one small thing , the exhaust is very loose and think it needs another hanger, but again will talk to you tomorrow about it :)

x

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing to do is remove it lol like I going to do it don't work so it just weight I need to lose as I put weight on my self hahaha

haa true thats one way to do it! but im not going that far :p

Fair play I hate all the messy abs :( that bit of carbon improves the look so much :-)

cheers mate it just makes things look abit nicer under the bonnet :)

another update :)

was getting board of how the uk sized numberplate looked so went for the offset jap sized one ;)

didnt want to drill holes in the bumper or use Velcro so made myself a numberplate bracket !

FA4796F7-1145-4697-BBE5-E4AE1865FC59-373-0000001D55E4F9F1.jpg

1814D3B1-B1D5-4266-804F-1DA5932BAC49-373-0000001D528E5B92.jpg

0A1DF5DB-935E-4C9B-A6D6-65F46CF0D57C-373-0000001D4C1DF013.jpg

Excuse the glue on the bottom of the bumper! spent hours trying to get it off! after the winter the whole bumper and new 98 spec lip i will be buying will be getting a respray :)