top secrets wide arch ep82 - project restore

Cheers lads :) it's getting there

On a side note here is a pic if the colors that's on the car, it's the 3 main ones that top secret use but from all of the Internet this car is the only one with all 3

130E7A2B-C5D2-4E1E-89F3-68596A5E5F5F-399

E58C9206-93F2-4F87-85BF-0B12A3B28BE3-430

I've been reading up in antz top secret gt and from what I've gathered it wasn't build by top secret at all just painted the gold, came across a build thread where it shows it sitting up before he got it and the work he put into it, I was under the assumption that it was built by them and maybe I'm wrong but from his own words its just painted top secret gold, so does that make mine the only one actually made by ts? Hard to know for sure I suppose

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antz was never touched by Top Secret, he brought it as a black GT if I rembember correctly and just had it painted. Am sure its not even top secret gold, its just a shade of.

Really should have bought this when I had the chance :(
Was going to but couldn't get a trailer or the bits to get her rolling because I was still in school working part time...damn you Ryan... :p

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

awh ryan you know I love ya really, 

just for reference guys I own this now, will be taking collection later in the month will get some recent pics but it looks actually identical to the pics, I've got the bootlid, headlights and some other bits here if anyone wants to see pics for proof, 

does anyone one know the actual history on it? Anything I know is a bit sketchy, lots of ifs and buts,