Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been hearing great things regarding some of the bits your having put on dude ;)

I imagine you will be hitting your desired target at about 1.5 bar :) looking forward to seeing what happens with her!

she gna be ready for show season next year??

Cheers buddy who you bin talking to pal

thats what i am hoping for

and yes it will be done for show season :) i will be attending all shows this year be good to meet you and have a look your V :)

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Lol it will be worth the wait no doubt mate. boostin will feel ten times better with the engine all done. what turbo setup u usin with the engine?? :)

Haha i have not felt boost for 5 months .. I am using a top mount kit with a custom hybrid VF22 will get pictures up of the kit for you mate

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Mmmmmmmmmmm lovely.

:) cheers buddy

Also for got to say the engine is now at TD so now waiting for them to build it up, before the car goes

also waiting on a few more bits to get here so will up date when they get here

Slight change of plan now im having a Stage 4 4E engine built now hehe :)

Edited by Jamie_VF22

hi mate the turbo what type of hybrid is it as i have a vf 22 hybrid im getting on my car and im interesred to see what power you are looking to get?

Its a stage 3 VF22 hybrid built by CR Turbos

The cartridge of the turbo is a vf22

With Ceramic Ball Bearings

And a VF34 Compressor Housing

Built by CR Turbos

300+ i hope who no's pal either way its going to be an animal to drive LOL

What have you had done to your VF22 then dave ?

Edited by Jamie_VF22

vf22 but inside its a full gt30 so in effect its the inlet and exhaust housings from a vf so it bolts up in place of my td04 but the goodness of a gt30

I did get told what else has been done to it but i forget now what it is either way ive been told it should be good for 1.8 bar

but im happy to go no higher then 1.6 anyway

and happy to have around 300bhp

which i would like to think this will be able to do with what it has

no i keep meaning to do it i have plenty of photos and its going to be a forged 4e unless a 5e pops up the right price

i see your not far from me

is the first photo on here in ashdown forest on the single carage way as you cum out of forest row ?

when the cars are done it would be interesting to have a little meet up ;) would be a hell of a show down

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good buddy tought i would have an ooggle to see what u've been up to. lovin that turbo setup. will do its job alright haha. looking forward to seein the engine goin in and it looking fresh!! :)

Looking good buddy tought i would have an ooggle to see what u've been up to. lovin that turbo setup. will do its job alright haha. looking forward to seein the engine goin in and it looking fresh!! :)

cheers dave few new bits haha only a temp turbo im going bigger next winter :)

not long now till engine is done