New Trader - Sky Insurance

skyinsure.gif

UKSO have been talking with Ollie @ Sky Insurance for some time now...

and we have a deal in place now where Uk Starlet Owner's Members get discounts for owning Modified & Imported Starlets!

Feel free to drop a topic in there brand new section on our forum, or PM Ollie himself!

I believe they have a competition open at the minute too, so please check this out!

Big Thanks to Sky Insurance and we hope our members can benefit hugely from the services and offers Sky can offer!

Be Sure to LIKE them on Facebook Too!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sky-Insurance/225891984122217

Regards

UKSO Staff!

I'm with sky they give me the best deal but my renewal is due soon so lets see what deal they can give me this time :)

mine was £1700 i think that was 21 with 2years ncb and all my bits declared

but when my insurance is up i be 22 with 3years ncb

Edited by Got.boost

Also with sky, 21 with 4years no claims and everything declared including td04 etc etc was £1200 :)

Fully comp?

Im with flux as i couldnt get lower than £1400 with sky and that was third party :(

I have all my mods declared, key care cover and breakdown cover through flux, 24 with 4 yrs no claims £1100 for me and the gf.

Plus my poilcy covers me to drive any car

Sky are the dogs bollocks of insurance for starlets. spent 5 years with them on my last v and then got my ep85 and wasnt so impressed by the quote so left and went to adrian flux who then decided the "quote" wasnt valied and requoted only to end up more than sky. the min it runs out ill be back on the phone to sky. great service, exellent understanding of the cars/mods and best prices by a few 100 I've found.

welcome to ukso ollie, good see you here at last ;)

The value of the car meant it wasn't worth going fully comp. I'm too young to drive other cars, but I thought £1200 was a good price considering my age. I have a few bits like courtesy car etc etc on mine too.

ah fair play

Edited by Broony

Just rung these guys for a quote on a work car im getting tomorrow and they were spot on, beat all the quotes online and even from my current insurer for my GT and had a laugh at the same time.

Will not hesitate in april to move the GT over to these guys great service and prices