Mainz Car Care - HD Snow Foam Lance - UKStarlet Owners Offer

Mainz Car Care Pro Foam Lance

The Foam Lance

The safest way to wash your car! The Mainz Car Care Pro Foam has been designed to reduce the risk of causing severe scratches and swirl marks on your paintwork when washing your car by softening the dirt on the paintwork and making it easier, being more efficient, cost effective and fun to use!

lance_white-500x500.JPG

Key Features as follows;

New style Heavy Duty Design, ideal for enthusiast or professional use.

Quality design and fittings provide excellent durablility for everyday usage.

Maximum Pressure 180 Bar. Max Temp 60 Degrees

1/4" Female inlet with 40MM Stainless Steel Extension Bar

Variable, adjustable colour coded AB Red Spray Nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation.

Fully Adjustable dilution with setting dial (plus to minus)

Strong 1 litre container bottle

Complete with your choice of connector (Karcher,Alto,Lavor,M22 Long & Short Reach, Bosch and Karcher HDS Fix Fitting)

Also we can supply a range of connectors for non branded pressure washers such as Halfords and Challange etc

All of our connectors are made of quality brass to ensure quality fitment and Karcher fitments are made of quality hard wearing plastic.

The connectors to choose from!
Identify your connector!

foamlanceconnectors.jpg

The Deal!

In simple terms
You get a Mainz Car Care Pro Foam Lance with your choice of connector , Strong 1 litre foam lance bottle inc a FREE 500ml bottle of Mainz Car Care Equilibrium pH Neutral Snow Foam for

£39.99

delivered price for UK Mainland only

Also here is a extra deal for you!

Add 1 x 5 litres of Equilibrium for and addition £18
or 2 x 5 litres an additional £32

Please contact us if you live outside these areas (i.e. not mainland UK)

All payments via PayPal -> paypal@mainzcarcare.co.uk and also PLEASE state your full posting address on your order!

Thanks for reading

Mainz Car Care

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid about £25 less than that last xmas for the same machine, for the money it's an incredible machine.

Absolute bargain there then!

Also, forgot to state that I've had the same lance as for sale here for about 2 years I think, works fantastically and is without a doubt the best on the market for me. Anyone that buys it won't be disappointed.

Absolute bargain there then!

Also, forgot to state that I've had the same lance as for sale here for about 2 years I think, works fantastically and is without a doubt the best on the market for me. Anyone that buys it won't be disappointed.

Yeah total bargain...

And thanks for the comments on the lance mate