• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those that don't know...

Its a Bone Stock Unopened 4E-FE
Not Mapped Yet. So Cant Be Boosted...The Stock ECU, will not allow for any kind of useable boost!

Ill do a little mini update for you guys as Mark has had a lot on his plate at the moment. Just bought a house and working very long shifts/hours.

Mark got very tired with the front exit exhaust being so so loud. So a trip back to dean was on the cards...

IMG_4338.JPG

A 12inch Silencer was welded in the place. The exhaust now sounds a lot smoother (Tractory Sound has gone) and is a fair bit quieter...
Much nicer tone as you can hear here:

(eBay Wastegate Shit Gaskets Blowing in this video...)

>http://youtu.be/PWNhF_MKF3I

See what I mean about the stock ecu poo'ing itself when boost is introduced... :D
Roll on a Map!

While at Dean's, Mark also had this intercooler core modified to make the IC pipe route on the hotside virtually nothing. Literally one silicone joiner straight onto the core.

IMG_4340.JPG

So that teamed up with 4efe high compression pistons and a TF035 turbo. It should spool really nicely!

Josh, supplied him with a decal also:
IMG_4341.JPG

Then I happened to be at Doncaster Motor Spares on other business and happened to spy a Glanza S in there!
It had was smashed up at the front, which was a shame. However the back was mint.
Then I spotted the Rear Window...

IMG_4350.JPG

It had the rear fishnet sunstrip on it!

IMG_4351.JPG

So after a lil deal...

IMG_4812.JPG

The last part im probably allowed to mention and anyone that follows UKSO on FB may have already seen this...

Mark wanted to keep the Sleeper/NA Front End Look...
But there isn't really many aggressive/decent front lips/bumper options for the NA front end...

So after getting his mitts on a 96spec Glanza front bumper and after forcing it to mate with his stock NA bumper, he had this Frankenstein:

IMG_4617.JPG

After many hours of fibreglass, filler, sanding, priming and some temporary paint....

IMG_4806.JPG

IMG_4810.JPG

It worked out surprisingly well. Aggressive front bumper, teamed with Crystal NA lights.
When its all finished and painted 1A0 it should look quite smart!

Then finally, he grabbed some genuine Tial gaskets to get rid of the slight blow...

IMG_4964.JPG

More News Soon Folks!
Ill let Mark fill you in on that though :thumbsup:

This is brilliant! I absolutely love what you've done with the modified front bumper! Wouldn't mind taking that approach with Jess's SR rather than going full blown Glanza which I don't want to do. The turbo conversions great too! Deans a legend! Nice to know the FE can handle boost without major surgery! Love this car dude!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks everyone for the support etc...

will hopefully have another cram packed update very soon, there have been some major changes and work being done, in the last few weeks especially..

I greatly appreciate the patience guys. :)

xo

• 2 months later...