Members Thoughts on UKSO Progress So Far??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far so good guy's!

nice to see new traders with some great products and GB's and some awesome sounding idea's in the pipelines!

Big meets would be good but with winter setting in i think if they were to be organised it would be better for next year sometime :)

Morgey

A massive cross forum meet and track event....

Or BBQ

A trip to a euro jap car show for some UK presence.

I think we should have a big trackday event August time :p

But liking how the forum is running so far ^_^

so far so good guy's!

nice to see new traders with some great products and GB's and some awesome sounding idea's in the pipelines!

Big meets would be good but with winter setting in i think if they were to be organised it would be better for next year sometime :)

Morgey

Would everyone be up for a Trackday/Meet/Barbecue??

Hou would need the track day numbers to make this worth while

John

I to am very happy with the way things have gone and as said already, things seemed to have moved on more in the time ukso has been about than my whole time on uksc!

Good to see the team getting more traders onboard just like the members wanted :) awesome stuff lads

I think you are doing a fantastic job guys. This forum is the way things always should have been. It was like this in the early days when I was a member on starletturbo.com. Then things were also very good in the early to mid days of TGGT, then gv1.3 got heavily involved and it all turned to shit from there.

Now we have UKSO, we are back to what I consider to be the good old days.

Well done on a brave decision and a fantastic execution.

Can't fault it at all the progress has been fast great to see new traders offering us there best deals and welcome all new comers and top job by all the team that are helping push Ukso forward to be the top club it can be, and yeah a mass meet track day BBQ sounds good I would of been up for the ring trip but holidays in July are a big no no in my company lol keep it coming guys it's great to see and be a part off

You need to refresh a few times!

As for the sexy, new, busy site? I guess it isn't bad :p

Would people want a full on track day or a sprint day? I can get prices and numbers, it would be a pleasure to arrange something just for this club :)