Members Thoughts on UKSO Progress So Far??

just to have a thraed i opend moved to the rite place as i couldn find the place to post my thraed in.. and i was in a hurry.. i know it's my bad.. but i would like to have has a reply back..even if it was a simple no i wont to yes i will in due time.. just something to let me know that you's got my mesage..

and the other pm was something on cars i think.. i cant remember now...

So who did you pm?? and please remember we have can not be on here all the time, we have other jobs too ;)

John

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't me.

but that is a fair point John. I'm out of the house 11 hours a day, then have the dogs etc to deal with and diners and lunches in the evenings, never mind all the other house-related things, and i do try to get on here in the evenings and also briefly before i start work, but its not always possible. i've also been away a fair bit this year for work, meaning moderator duties have been playing second fiddle. that is something that folk do need to be mindful of, yes we are on here quite a bit and deal with most queries as quickly and effortlessly as possible, however we all have jobs and families so sometimes there will be a delay in sorting forum issues out for folk.

however, i would ask of everyone, that if you notice it getting worse on our part, and u are having real difficulties getting answers/replies/things done, to please just post it up, as it may be something the team as a whole is unaware of and perhaps we would need to look at adding to the team to cover the forum better if needs be. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger
  • 3 weeks later...