Livesports Style Carbon Front Wings

Ok guys I've spoken to the manufacturer who would be making these and the earliest they would be able to get them sorted would be January.

As for price we would be looking in the region of £475 per set. Please be aware that this price is an approximate but it should be pretty accurate.

Are these something that you gius would want to buy? If so get your names down below.

Cheers

Rick

I will be looking at doing both but it depends on me finding both sets to get moulds made for both.

Make sure you try them on a car first i bought some brand new ones and they needed abit of work to get them to fit

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Bump....

Also carbon rear number plate surround, fuel flap...

8 years later yet another fails to produce the carbon items we want.

Id pay for an entire carbon front end and skirts. Carbon 1998 glanza front bumper please... if your willing to do one-offs pm me. Need additional carbon bits this winter.

Bump....

Id pay for an entire carbon front end and skirts. Carbon 1998 glanza front bumper please... if your willing to do one-offs pm me. Need additional carbon bits this winter.

Bump....

Bump....

Is it that important you needed to say it twice? LOL!!!

I am willing to have one offs done but the costs can be astronomical, hence me needing numbers of people to be prepared to order items before development commences. I don't want to sink four figures into developing a product only to just see tumbleweeds when it comes to people actually paying for them.

It's extremely frustrating but it does come down to demand making the development worth doing.

Cheers

Rick

Rick... fully understand and respect what your saying. But I've been starlet forums nearly a decade now and things that were requested from back then still aren't available. Type in carbon in any trader thread and guaranteed you'd see my name stapled on there.

It's awhile to wait you know.

Rick... fully understand and respect what your saying. But I've been starlet forums nearly a decade now and things that were requested from back then still aren't available. Type in carbon in any trader thread and guaranteed you'd see my name stapled on there.

It's awhile to wait you know.

LOL!!! I know where you are coming from. If the demand is there I will happily develop the items no problems. The problem is manufacturers charge me a tooling and moulding fee and then they want a minimum order of 5 items too, which gets eye wateringly expensive.

I know someone had a mock up one made and then changed the idea to just a carbon skin to cover the existing cap but that was about all.........PaulStarlerSR's got one? (maybe his "is" that one i dunno? i'll ask him lol)

lol ermmm i got it from keith @ zisco ages ago!am sure it was the only 1 he had aswell :-p its just a very tight fittin cover but can,if fitted right, be used as an actual cover.

which i will be doin when i get a spare fuel cap and hinge as the oem cap is tack welded onto the hinge so will need removed and i couldnt be fucked.

but the weight difference btween the caps is tremendous. eventually, over time, half my car will be carbon and ultra lightweight so thought id start with the smaller things lol