Livesports Style Carbon Front Wings

trust me, itl take a while but im doin it. everythin I've strived to achieve with my car already, i have. so carbon will be the last hurdle after i get the power i want.

im buyin 2 of these for the SR aswell......carbon-fiber-toilet.jpg

Ok I'm happy to get a fuel cap cover developed guys. I can't see that costing too much.

They will have to join the queue behind the mountain of GTR parts I'm currently on with and an evo 4/6 roof though.

my pals got an evo 8/9 with a carbon roof

Ok I'm happy to get a fuel cap cover developed guys. I can't see that costing too much.

They will have to join the queue behind the mountain of GTR parts I'm currently on with and an evo 4/6 roof though.

Quick buy that man a pint!!!!

Get me on the list mate....i'll take 2 if it speeds things up! :)

Realistically how long await will the Livesport carbon wings?

Livesport Carbon wings (EP91)

1. D3N0

Regards the fuel flap... it need to be a replacement to the fuel skin at the very least leaving the mechanism in place. A cover to go on top just wont do.

Realistically how long await will the Livesport carbon wings?

Livesport Carbon wings (EP91)

1. D3N0

Regards the fuel flap... it need to be a replacement to the fuel skin at the very least leaving the mechanism in place. A cover to go on top just wont do.

Realistically not in the near future as I have a mountain of GTR interior bits in the pipeline,a GTR roof and an Evo 4/6 roof so it's going to be a while yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think you will fined that it was Dean at R-W developments that was doing the fuel caps not Carbon Goodies.

Ooooooops my bad. Any news on the carbon fuel caps loll?

• 3 weeks later...