Christmas Special - Glanza OEM Carbon Top Spoilers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you only be doing the jam spoilers?

I'm not sure yet, obviously there has to be a call for what we will produce. I thought it would make sense as we already have one ready to make a mould from.

As above I think a few might agree but the JAM spoiler is the most unpopular IMO

That's not really what I wanted to hear but it's good to know. Thanks very much for the feedback. :thumbsup:

I love a jam spoiler, much better than that ironing board of a livesports and more aggressive than a varis ;) but if you were to make them, I hope they don't come out to soon as I have just had my genuine one repaired and resprayed :( lol

• 1 month later...

Coool thats not too bad, esp if its nearer £250. May have to get a top spoiler and duck spoiler when they become available, will have to see what funds are like at the time!

Then oem carbon splitters if they become available eventually!

There's so many styling bits available for the 91 and it seems there's only a few parts for the 82. I just want to add, MAKE 82 PARTS :D..... Not that I could afford anything yet lol!

Likewise the ep91 n/a's front end of my car is so limited for mod's. pretty much can change wings or go for a glanza conversion which defeats the purpose of it being a uk spec imo

Agreed there is not much for the GT in way of exterior mods, but gonna try and make mine a bit different.

Morgey, N/A zep front lip, never seen anybody run one. Although that is a JDM N/A, not sure if the front is different to the UK spec ?

/>http://www.rhdjapan.com/live-sports-front-lip-spoiler-ep91-lufle-50994

Agreed there is not much for the GT in way of exterior mods, but gonna try and make mine a bit different.

Morgey, N/A zep front lip, never seen anybody run one. Although that is a JDM N/A, not sure if the front is different to the UK spec ?

/>http://www.rhdjapan.com/live-sports-front-lip-spoiler-ep91-lufle-50994

Thats a different front end and not really my cup of tea. A bit ott

How do the spoilers fit? Just onto the oem fixings or will they need bonded on? And will they have a space for the brake light?

I've not recieved them yet so I can't say 100% but I'm thinking that tey use the OEM mounting points and they come with a brake light installed.