Glanza Carbon Instrument Cluster Surround Are Now Available To Order

Ok guys, these should be available in the next couple of weeks now.

I've decided to go with one of my UK manufacturers for these instead of having them made in Taiwan. It does now make them £45.00 delivered within the UK but it means I don't have to order massive quantities of them so it allows me to get them off the ground and to market.

They will take the form of a flat piece of carbon with a high gloss finish which should just stick straight onto the instrument cluster surround.

I no longer need 10 orders so feel free to order whenever you like now guys. For the following 3 guys, as you had your names down to try and get them moving I will do them for £40.00 as agreed originally.

1 - Glanza Mac
2 - scottyb
3 - TD04 turbo

Item: Glanza Carbon Instrument Cluster Surround.

Price: £45 delivered within the UK.

Info: These will come pre installed with 3M tape so all you need to do is open up the clocks and stick it on. I can also get them in either high gloss or low gloss finish.

Photos: These in the photos are actually for the Evo 7-9 but you should get the idea.

High Gloss

RexpeedEvo7-9CarbonInstrumentClusterSurr

Low Gloss

RexpeedEvo7-9CarbonInstrumentClusterSurr

Cheers guys

Rick

nice! would you be willing to do something like this in the future..

DSC04056.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

hope abbott doesnt mind using his pics. ill take em down if need be.

just always like the look of these.

I'm currently on with one of these as we speak. I have one with one of my suppliers who is going to be looking at it soon. :thumbsup:

nice! would you be willing to do something like this in the future..

hope abbott doesnt mind using his pics. ill take em down if need be.

just always like the look of these.

I dont mind chap this once ;)

I want ! When they available :)

Do you mean the one I've done the thread about or the other one just above? (the binnacle)

If it's for the one I've done the (cluster surround) then I'm waiting on a turnaround time if I decide to go ahead, but I can't see them taking that long.

Do you mean the one I've done the thread about or the other one just above? (the binnacle)

If it's for the one I've done the (cluster surround) then I'm waiting on a turnaround time if I decide to go ahead, but I can't see them taking that long.

Both :D

cheers mate. all this carbon is gonna hurt the bank haha. id be interested in the clock surround and steering column surround as well as centre console bits and exterior bits haha.

Top stuff, a lot of the stuff is going to be a little while until it's ready but it will be coming in the not too distant future. Just get saving up :D