D1 Universal Carbon Fibre Gearknobs

Ok guys, I've just managed to get my hands on a couple of these and they are ready to go straight out now.

Item: D1 Universal Carbon Fibre Gearknob.

Price: £40 delivered within the UK mainland.

Info: These are a brilliant looking gearkob. They feel great in the hand and they weigh a fair bit as well which helps to give a smoother gearchange. These are a universal fit and they come with 3 plastic sleeves which screw into the gearknob itself to give a snug fit.

Photos:

D1CarbonGearknob.jpg

D1Carbongearknob_1.jpg

D1CarbonGearknob_2.jpg

D1CarbonGearknob_3.jpg

D1CarbonGearknob_4.jpg

If you have any questions just ask guys.

Cheers

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I've found out how these fit. Basically you find the correct size plastic collar and the thread of the gearstick cuts into it. Put it on a little bit and then screw the Gearknob on, then twist it down the thread until its properly seated.

These are an awesome Gearknob, get one bought guys.

• 2 weeks later...

My misses has one of these in her Satria, she has a lovely looking nob! Tempted to buy myself one once the essentials are out the way :-P

Honestly I think they are fantastic. I sold one to one of the guys last week who said it went straight on no problems as it was a lovely fit.

Honestly I think they are fantastic. I sold one to one of the guys last week who said it went straight on no problems as it was a lovely fit.

Ive got ones of these on my starlet, lovely looking and great fit into your hand GLWTS matey

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...