• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it mapped at power engineering in uxbridge adam. Bored of waiting for the original person to arrange it to be done. Bloke called zak up there did it. Was impressed with him and his openness about mapping in general

Got it mapped at power engineering in uxbridge adam. Bored of waiting for the original person to arrange it to be done. Bloke called zak up there did it. Was impressed with him and his openness about mapping in general

Ah nice you weren't waiting for mikey were you? Mine is getting re done atm as wasn't happy with it at all if its still shocking then ill go else where. Edited by akaye4000
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice work!!!

With the rear dics, did you measure the inner bearing diameters comparing the EP70 with EP82? Years ago I found there was a difference in size that needed a tapper shim to correct - luckily I found a Corsa GP Turbo which has right size and bolted straight on. Just interested if you had the same issue or if yours was ok.

Edited by Stu

Std disks on the rear from a mk1 ep82.

You have me worried now. Still got the 82 axle so am going to strip the disc off and remeasure it.

Fronts are ebc drilled grooved with yellow stuff pads again with ep82 calipers.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...