Standard weight of a glanza ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use my gt daily (when it works) rockin d2's,no interior, no door cards, no carpets, fixed bucket drivers seat harness's, no speakers, no aircon, and no radio, gonna cut inner skin of the boot and eventualy doors when i get a cage with door bars, god knows what it weighs but id like too know.

Edited by Starbo Moorley

Little things make so much diffrance!..Even the spare wheel weighs 20KG alone and the spare jack that sits near the rear light behind the plastics weighs about 7KG so theres a saveing of 27KG just off to items

I remove my door cards today because im getting my car sprayed soon!..Even though i thought the door cards would weigh fook all they realy do lol..After removeing them i closed my drivers door and alomst set it through the passenger side haha the door flet so light!!!!

Phil we will have to take the back seats out of mine and the parcel shelf seat belts etc and put them on you weigh bridge and see what they come in at!!!

haha no bother mate just do it and give me a bell and come put it on its always here

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh i wasnt sure what to expect but with a good 25-30ltrs of fuel and full interior i was quite chuffed, i guess these wheels are saving me about 20kgs aswel and no spare is another 18-19kgs.

I supose if i wanted to be sneaky i could also take up the carpets and remove all the sound deadening but thats just hassle. She goes well enough for me for now :)

Yeah thats it we could go forever stripping things out etc to bring the weight down! But to be fair i think to much of a weight loss on the back end your only asking for trubble! Its always best to even things out abit :)