4agte EP71 from New Zealand - 11.8@119mph

Didn't realise this section existed till today so here's a couple of pics to get the ball rolling.

Side%20at%20night.jpg

243%20-%20Slam%20panel%20L.jpg
Hoping to have the new setup running prior to Christmas.
More photos and details on the blog and the full write up is on the NZ Starlet Club site

Edited by Stu
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, will have more soon, have been busy building the inlet manifold lately.

Yeah its 4agte - this is version 2.0, the old version was pretty good but this should be quite alot better (here's hoping)

Thanks guys. Yes the engine bay shot was in POTM for September I think - night shot I only took last week while mucking around. And yes I'm on TGTT but hardly ever post.

I'll put up some inlet manifold photos in the next week or so - have rolled the plenum cover now, just need to trim to size then weld it all up. The exhaust side is pretty much complete, just the boost controller to mount and an air intake to finalise.

• 2 weeks later...

Will do! Have been working on a mates 5efte setting up the coil on plug ignition and a few other bits and pieces. Have the inlet plenum tacked together on mine now, will likely weld it up in the next week or so - works pretty crazy so spare time is minimal.

Pic less update for now - have welded up the inlet runners to plenum plate and also the plenum cover. Will be drilling and fitting the injector bosses this week all going well and then welding on the throttle body plate. Have also mounted the coils - just need to modify the leads to suit.

Will slam some photos up a bit later