Hi guys,

Firstly, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I'd also like to take this opportunity to give say a massive Thank YOU! The last 12 months have been incredible for ID-Workz and we have grown from strength to strength - we simply could not have done this without all your support and custom. We hope to grow even bigger over the next 12 months and have many new plans up our sleeve, the first which involves moving to a bigger place. More on that later!

To show you all how much we appreciate your business, me and Uzzy have been working on discounts for you over the last few days. These are exclusive to UKSO members only, nobody else gets the benefit of these massive discounts! Please see below and keep an eye out on the here for more updates.

*Offers finished therefore removed*

To benefit from these discounts, please place your order via PM, email or over the phone. If you will be emailing or phoning us, please quote your username. These offers will expire on 25th December so please order in advance to avoid disappointment.

Email: sales@id-workz.co.uk | Tel: 07928 851450

Once again, thank you to all the staff and members of UKSO.

Idrees & Uzzy

ID-Workz Performance Parts

Am i right in thinking these are more or less the same as the hdi kit ?

Yes mate, it's exactly the same from what I have seen and I've used both kits.

That is very true!!

:D

Idrees

ID-Workz

Can you get any cages for a sunroof model?

I will find out for you on Monday Matt.

Bugger. Been after an fmic for agesssss, and now they're discounted when im skint! :( lol

At times like this a credit card is useful :p

Pm en route !!

Replied ;)

Cheers

Idrees

ID-Workz

RRP is £299.99, they are £254.99 with 15% discount. We will offer you free 24 hour shipping too! Give us a call or PM if you'd like to arrange payment. :)

Cheers

Idrees

ID-Workz

can i get this please pm me with your payment details n i will send the money over thanks

ryan