out of pocket £3000 with no sign of gettting it back !!!

this post is so i get a view on what other members would do in mine and wickedep situation

a member on this site organized a group buy on 3 sets of dogboxs

heres the link

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/index.php?showtopic=55846&hl=dogbox#entry723330

a deposit was sent over to adamB of 400 pounds and 2weeks later i get a reply say that the dogbox was ready and that he needed final payment which was also sent after 2 months of getting now with a tracking number i decided to do a bit of ringing in malta and have a chat with this guy who keeps promising a tracking no. which i must state is not for me to do but i have money involed and manged to find out who was making them.

this all turned sore when i spoke to konrad about this so called gearbox manufacturer it turns out the guy is a crook

back on the phone to adam to say get our money back as you are the one responable for it

you organized this group buy never said who the manufacture was and you are libeable for my money

which he agreed on the phone so his done the what he need too do at the bank and the police.

two weeks later i ask for any news on this and also asked does he have another option to pay us back or sell parts from his build to pay us back ?

the answer i got was so should chase up the guy in malta and not me !!!!

guys pls shed some light on how to proceed

ive given the main details here and i am willing to go into more detail

could mods make adam aware of this posts

regards gee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbuck

That is what was agreed when the shit hit the fan and I phoned him up he agreed that it's his response ability and that both me and wicked ep would hold out on a claim via pay pal as it would make him bankrupt

But my other option of giving me bits from his build at what ever he paid for them was denied also what makes me more angry is the ability to carry on with your build with this on your head ?