• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the videos are simply shocking, some people are just not right, and they deserve what will eventually happen to them. Really feel for the genuine people who have to live there and put up with that.

If i was that vectra driver i would have swung that car round and mowed down the lotta them cunts.

Search that dhfc or whatever it is seems to be the name of their little reprobate gang, vids of them destroying an ek9, dc2 I think, scooby among others.

What I don't get is how aren't the neighbours conplaining to the police about all this?

The community is probably shit scared of them, there is a video where it shows a news report and even the policeman says that area is a 'no go area' And if that vectra is a cop car why the fuck is it driving away and not straight at the wee cunts ?

wow fucking hell!

at first thought it was some chav messing around in his car..

but looking at the other videos they seem like right TWATS!!

seems to have some connection

jesus christ all his 69 videos of them stealing done up cars and thrash them

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwJ_2Y2n3s

Edited by iamlegend

The community is probably shit scared of them, there is a video where it shows a news report and even the policeman says that area is a 'no go area' And if that vectra is a cop car why the fuck is it driving away and not straight at the wee cunts ?

Because 2 police will never get out a car to face a young team are you kidding? They sit about till they all leave or enough back up comes then they start doing their paper work.

TBH its not just Ireland....here are the "young team" from Glasgow

[media]http://youtu.be/YmIYZpDRiRg

Search you tube for Milton Car Theives

Was going to say this stealing hot hatches and terrorising schemes with them is the new "in thing" tryin to see who can spin the car the most. Happens near me every weekend.

Edited by StuDoc 72

i have heard UK police are not allowed to cary a gun?

Here every cop has a gun and if you really dont go by the rules.

Run for the cops or trying to escape with a car THEY WILL SHOOT YOU!!

Sorry to put it like this but these cars are a mans passion and love. pride and joy.

dhla - dis homo loves anal.

where is the like button! :p

Edited by Bryan-4E-FTE

i have heard UK police are not allowed to cary a gun?

Here every cop has a gun and if you really dont go by the rules.

Run for the cops or trying to escape with a car THEY WILL SHOOT YOU!!

Sorry to put it like this but these cars are a mans passion and love. pride and joy.

where is the like button! :p

exactly mate they should be shot why should little bastards like these be able to take away a car what some one could have put onwards of 10k into it , despite price if its not yours then dont take it !!

Man or women's passion love pride and joy though ;) not just mans haha

Sorry little rasict of me.

Pride and joy of man and woman!

Goddammed if i dont pay for parking or something little i allready get a ticket but these bastards get away with murder.

Fuck this world is retarded.

Edited by Bryan-4E-FTE

Well most of the time it's not only the money that goes in a man's pride car.

Think the bit that really hurts is the love and compansion which gets wrecked in 4 minutes.

Not quite sure what will happen if my V got stolen and see an uploaded video of it's last few miles getting destroyed by a few chavs like them.

Think I'll scout out the author/uploader of the vid and start cutting limbs till he tells me where the others live.

They will seriously need to consider running for the border and beyond.

Watching these vids, espescially the Starlet GTT, Supra's and Honda's made me sick.

Pfuuh, what would the Japanese think of these kids missing a few chromosomes.

They'd instantly stop exporting cars to Europe.