Best oil for forged V

Pmsl not fully lads!! They are older engines rebuilt or not. fully is to thin and ill argue to the death anyone who says otherwise! 10w-40 semi is perfect for our cars, as recomended by the late great mr Burwash! I've done over 10k on my forged engine and abussed it time and time again and its mint as fook inside and is still on the same shiney bearings,shells thrust washers etc. i personaly use mobil 1 and nothing but but thats an each to your own thing.

If there rebuilt it makes them a new engine surely? Its all about tolerances and how the engine is designed, A decent fully synth is fine in our engines forged or not, I run fully and even beetween oil changes it doesnt drink ANY, Like zilch, Therefore its not too thin as it never gets used. It also stays clean which means its doing its job!

But each to there own...

I dont mean nes by miles i.mean by technology and design. they are a 20odd year old design. semi synth is the oil that is best suited to our engines. and any oil comes out clead if its emptied often enough lol.

• 3 months later...