EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was okay on the straights,pulled past the 182s and the civics and crx's but like I said in the corners they were just gone, gotta consider that my brakes were almost gone and I was running on the standard 185/55/14 tyres! Ive got new brakes on the way and I just need advice on what else can be done for it to handle a little better .... Other than that it was mint not one problem :)

195 tyres of a good brand like yoko prada spec 2's or simlar will help, oem brakes are wank on track even with uprated discs and pads their fairly pants, levin twin pots, celica single pts or uprated 4 pots like wilwood or wms will be much better for track,

What handaling mods do you have atm?

^^^^ same as above really but handling wise depends how far u wanna take it front and rear anti roll bar , panhard rod , front rear strut braces,c-pilla bar , floor bar lol this list can go on and on for handling mate

Sounds like you had a good day. Tyres deffo need good tyres

4 pots would be ideal or twinpots

Some braided hoses

Brake stopper

Front and rear antil roll bars

Rear strut braces

Adjustable panrod maybe?

Maybe adjusting your suspension slightly would change the way the car handles

Well its on kyb specials with rsr springs,it has standard front brace, not sure what keirz took off it are you lee? I know he had a front arb, anti lift kit n what else? I've just ordered wms thicker discs with ds2500 pads which I hope will be better!

it has front arb and anti lift still on it, and has braided brake lines.

it used to have front, rear, c piller,and floor brace, rear arb, bmcs, engine damper, and seat and harness. such a shame i had to strip it.

the best handling mod is a seat in my opinion

glad your enjoying it and looking forward to a power figure

oh and change the name of the build thread!

How do you do it I've been tryin to find out how to do it for weeks! .... Is it worth getting a rear arb? And panard rod? and what bracesmake the difference??, I do want two bucketsman I just Cba with welding rails I just want em already done but can never find mint ones.

Norte if u weld a plate into the original rail u change just drill through and bolt your seats to em so u still have the slider and everything I've had 3 sets of seats in my ep now and only every used the original rails then they just bolt straight I'm and away u go don't see the point in spending big money on rails IMO when u can just do something simple like that

Edited by pick1

Well its on kyb specials with rsr springs,it has standard front brace, not sure what keirz took off it are you lee? I know he had a front arb, anti lift kit n what else? I've just ordered wms thicker discs with ds2500 pads which I hope will be better!

Did'nt realise you did'nt have coilovers they will make a big difference in hadling along with a rear arb and rear strutbrace

What kind of place will weld a plate onto my rails mate? you got a pic for reference? I'm no good with that stuff, and yea ill get a rear strut eventually and rear arb, what are the best ones? my mate reckons his redtop will beat me on track but I ain't havin it lol

Any rear strut is okay, but the OEM 3 point is very good. Whiteline Rear ARB is most common

I'd also recommend an adjustable panhard rod, it tightens up and stabilises the rear end a lot!

Coilovers if you have the money are an amazing mod too, then get some good 195 tyres