EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will get coilies eventually! Ordered a cusco rear strut also had my new brakes come from WMS the thicker heavy duty discs and Ferodo ds2500 pads, ill get pics up when fitting, also added my new indicators today, what you think?IMAG0431_zps9b3e898d.jpgIMAG0433_zpsd99492f2.jpgIMAG0429_zps790f13a9.jpgIMAG0423_zpsa5d34ae8.jpg

Edited by EP-Azz

I will get coilies eventually! Ordered a cusco rear strut also had my new brakes come from WMS the thicker heavy duty discs and Ferodo ds2500 pads, ill get pics up when fitting, also added my new indicators today, what you think?IMAG0431_zps9b3e898d.jpg

Who's is the evo? :p

• 5 weeks later...

Just a lil update :) took starlersr'sEVO 8 recaros off his hands so this is how she is at the min , next is wheels and tyres but a boost controller will be with me before that haha IMAG0482_zps6e26ec6e.jpgIMAG0513_zpscf7463fe.jpgimages-2_zps017bda9c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

very nice mate looks very similar to mine now also i have the parada spec 2's there very good tyres especially on a hot day but in the wet there shocking lol and i'd attach your harness somewhere else dude thats far from safe