EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated for ages ! Now have a blitz ibc id type r. Boost controller, new steel blue wheels nuts, anodized rocker cover nuts ..... Japfest is not far away so bring on some track action !

Cheers lads more to come, missed posting on this haven't had any nice comments for a while :) gotta fit ebc this weekend , and bought rocker cover off spoontuned on here

C pillar bar is next and needs to be lowered :/ what do I do ??

Ye keirz running like a dream.....tempted to turn the boost up to see what its like at 1.1 bar or 1.2 but I wanna fit the ebc before I try, mike at td said he has allowed for it in the map so its running a tad rich at the minute ! Yeah you'll see it on track mate along with my dads beast ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd update a few pics of how the harnesses are now and the bay,

Also got some brand new DGR coilovers to fit the weekend,

Think it will look 10x better lower , i need some more ideas though, livesports spoiler and carbon bonnet? What you think ?

IMAG0777_zpsb492b90e.jpgIMAG0793_zps3d159e44.jpgIMAG0791_zpsbc741d3f.jpg

Coilovers are fitted, feels solid now bit of camber and got it sitting nicely, dgrs seem a quality price of kit to be honest.....also a few pics of old shocks compared n a before and after and a lil pic from japfest 2 ;)

IMAG0809_zps49f26b5c.jpgIMAG0812_zpsf64d6f7e.jpgIMAG0813_zpsa26ee4c1.jpgIMAG0774_zpsc7d0d264.jpgIMAG0818_zpsd7c0e016.jpgnewthumb-24_zpsa2f958d3.jpgnewthumb-11_zps83c9425d.jpg

I've got poly farb bushes ;) just payed BoGiE on here for a rear arb too, don't think I can get any more mods haha it now has front arb with poly bushes, poly engine Nd gearbox mounts, dgr coilies, rear arb, anti lift, strut braces front and back , parada spec 2s !

• 4 weeks later...

little updates for you all , sold the ct9 hybrid and have gone td04 ,

its a TD Billet hybrid TD04 with WEPR manifold, downpipe and screamer, tial wastegate cant wait to get it on just waiting on oil lines from TD and a half rad......more power i hope!

IMAG0988_zpsf6ca5866.jpg

IMAG0989_zps07df4dfc.jpgIMAG0985_zps10b9c522.jpg

Also fitted a set of carbon eyebrows from Carbon Goodies , next day delivery was bang on n look ace i think! needed somethin to meaten it up !

IMAG0990_zps8453c838.jpg

IMAG0992_zpse14ae965.jpg

may aswell paint the block and head as im doing the whole change so rads coming out and gonna get to town on the engine... :)

IMAG0964_zps1489f0cc.jpg

Edited by EP-Azz