• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""""""" Ps colin hows the tf035 serving you?? Any dyno graphs? """"""""

no dyno graphs yet i had it at 1.1 ( on pfc fcon ) and found it sweeeeet as almost instant boost like a ct9 but revs al the way to my v ecu redline pretty fast for sure :) :) :)

now back down to 0.4bar for the winter with stock exhaust , stock ecu/fueling 100% stock bar the tfo35hm , im making my own 3" ss exhaust and ms mani over the winter finally got a tig :)

""""""" Ps colin hows the tf035 serving you?? Any dyno graphs? """"""""

no dyno graphs yet i had it at 1.1 ( on pfc fcon ) and found it sweeeeet as almost instant boost like a ct9 but revs al the way to my v ecu redline pretty fast for sure :) :) :)

now back down to 0.4bar for the winter with stock exhaust , stock ecu/fueling 100% stock bar the tfo35hm , im making my own 3" ss exhaust and ms mani over the winter finally got a tig :)

Not bad Colin i like the sound of them im thinking of giving it a go just to get a bit more kick but still good response. What fuel pressure were you running with the tf at 1.1bar?

2.4bar fuel pressure ryan stock regulator i had green tops fitted that i got of phill and tweaked with the pfc the injector pulse monitor says i was under 70% with the injectors so more room to play with for bigger turbo if not fit 460cc to the pfc

my adaptor plates and squashed exhaust where letting me down a bit up there near the top end , but hey im boosting again :) :)

2.4bar fuel pressure ryan stock regulator i had green tops fitted that i got of phill and tweaked with the pfc the injector pulse monitor says i was under 70% with the injectors so more room to play with for bigger turbo if not fit 460cc to the pfc

my adaptor plates and squashed exhaust where letting me down a bit up there near the top end , but hey im boosting again :) :)

Not bad at all Colin fuel economy mustve been grand off boost just driving easy? I do a lot of miles in mine because its my daily so I've that to think about too. I've an emanage blue setup ill use for now til i can go standalone.

Not bad at all Colin fuel economy mustve been grand off boost just driving easy? I do a lot of miles in mine because its my daily so I've that to think about too. I've an emanage blue setup ill use for now til i can go standalone.

of boost normal driving is same as with ct9 ryan i only got 30miles les to a tank about 460km and that was with plenty boosting :)

Cheers Parker

of boost normal driving is same as with ct9 ryan i only got 30miles les to a tank about 460km and that was with plenty boosting :)

Sounds good Colin i might give it a go first I've nothing to lose anyway since it fits the same flange as a td04 lol

• 1 month later...

In order to fit the external wastegate i had to rotate my turbo and made up a new short route intercooler pipe. Real super fast spooling now and the screamer noise is unreal!

Zisco mani & screamer, Blitz decat, Buddyclub exhaust and it still isn't loud enough. Lol

A link to some videos on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BApeDvMw0lo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAnv-Z6Q0o7/

And a shot of the new setup

post-9896-0-24349200-1453073554_thumb.jp

Deffo worth the money to save hacking up the loom!

Sounds great Ryan. Your getting there, what make is the external wastegate?

Do you pay customs tax on top of that Colin? Might wait on a handy one if so.

Deffo worth the money to save hacking up the loom!

Sounds great Ryan. Your getting there, what make is the external wastegate?

Definitely not keen on cutting the loom Karl I'll be going with another ecu eventually so I'd prefer things to just plug in and out.

Its just a demon motorsport one with a tial spring man nothing special really. I'll get a good one eventually but for now its worth it for the screamer!