Jim's billet wheel TD04 Forged Ep91 back from mapping!

So been wanting a Glanza since I first found out about the cars, and eventually I have one :)

Really pleased with it! Drove 340 miles to get the car and it's finally home around 2am this morning :D

Heres a few quick pics I took this morning. (Excuse the dirt it was a long drive!)

36775373-A204-46C2-BC1E-FFE7F7FBFD85-135

3E43EFD1-93D9-439D-AB7F-BABC391F711C-135

F8B3DD44-4435-4CA0-A3AA-B781054A2FFB-135

Few little bits wrong,

1) The exhaust hits the bumper slightly so will need to move that across!

2) temp gauge does not really work it goes up to about a quarter then stays mostly at cold. (Anybody have any ideas as to what this could be?)

Apart from that shes sweet and bloody quick too! I didn't realise how fast these little cars really were!

It's got the LSD box aswel which was what I wanted and I'm so chuffed with it!

Comments welcome :thumbsup:

Edited by Jim*
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate and deffinatly the best colour!

At the minute I'm just going to sort out all 'nigly' bits, then coilovers and handling before power I think but i get the feeling that might change :p

The temp thing is because you need a new thermostat matey. Nice easy fix but make it your top priority or you will end up with a rattly engine :thumbsup:

Nice base you have looks tidy I like the wheels whats it like inside? Any nice parts on there?

I see you have both front and back optional splitters too.

Happy modding!

Edited by StuDoc 72

very nice mate another one from round my area in white lol.. theres about 3 now and welcome to the forum maybe we can meet up soon :)

Thanks mate! Very pleased with it! Where you from pal?

Looked earlier also and was running 1.1 bar! Turned the boost down to 0.9 as I do t think it's forged! And don't want to risk it! As far as I'm aware it's on standard management, does that mean I have fcd wired in somewhere?

The temp thing is because you need a new thermostat matey. Nice easy fix but make it your top priority or you will end up with a rattly engine :thumbsup:

Nice base you have looks tidy I like the wheels whats it like inside? Any nice parts on there?

I see you have both front and back optional splitters too.

Happy modding!

Thanks for the temp gauge fix! Is it easy to fit a new thermostat? As for the splitters I didn't even know that! Haha

And parts, ct9, hks ssqv, hks boost gauge, electronic boost gauge (which I need to work out how too use because it's running 1 bar and don't want to run it that high at the moment! Full 98 spec interior, optional rear strut brace in the boot

About all I can remember at the moment!

Just trying to figure everything out about it!

Edited by Jim*

Thanks mate! Very pleased with it! Where you from pal?

Looked earlier also and was running 1.1 bar! Turned the boost down to 0.9 as I do t think it's forged! And don't want to risk it! As far as I'm aware it's on standard management, does that mean I have fcd wired in somewhere?

Nuneaton also you will see me around. whats the spec of this?? still on the Ct9 or Td04?

Nuneaton also you will see me around. whats the spec of this?? still on the Ct9 or Td04?
Ahh have never seen you about! And ct9 mate, going rolling road next week so see what it's pushing out!
Edited by Jim*
Thanks for the temp gauge fix! Is it easy to fit a new thermostat? As for the splitters I didn't even know that! Haha

And parts, hybrid ct9, hks ssqv, hks boost gauge, electronic boost gauge (which I need to work out how too use because it's running 1 bar and don't want to run it that high at the moment! Full 98 spec interior, optional rear strut brace in the boot

About all I can remember at the moment!

Just trying to figure everything out about it!

Yes mate very easy 2 or 3 bolts on the housing take tht off and pull the old one out. Stick a garden hose in there flush out the system stick your new stat in and bolt it back up. Top up the coolant and your away mate.

Some nice parts there mate and youve most definately joined the right club.

Yes mate very easy 2 or 3 bolts on the housing take tht off and pull the old one out. Stick a garden hose in there flush out the system stick your new stat in and bolt it back up. Top up the coolant and your away mate.

Some nice parts there mate and youve most definately joined the right club.

Nice one mate thanks very much! Where can I find the housing? (Sorry if its a stupid question but still learning about these cars!)

Some really good info and helpful members on the forum!

Think ill order a new thermostat from ID workz later!

Its on the right hand side of the engine above the gear box a pipe from your radiator goes onto it.

Nice one mate thanks for your help!

nice 98 spec as per other comments best colour too.

Thanks mate I love the white V's