All

Seeing as last year we had a quality meet in 2012 in memorial of the late Dave B, thinking of doing the same this year in March on the 24th March.

I have asked Starbuck to look at a central location for this meet, just want to get thoughts and gauge interest.

Location for meet as there are things to se also :)

Heritage Motor Centre

Banbury Road,

Gaydon,

Warwickshire,

CV35 0BJ

Please start a list and i'll add details as we go along.

1.Glanzamac

2. ro55ifumi

3. Hair

4 drongo boi

5 Starbuck

6. Pobette

7. Mad Mike EP82

8. Smobey _Sutton2

9. Adam B

10. locostarlet

11. Josh Stick2it

12. H_D

13 RBZ

14. EP91Ben

15. Rob H

16. Banbury Glanza

17. LukeSR

18. RBZ

19 Jamie 1st

John

Edited by ro55ifumi
Date
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering dave was from this end of woods, i think closer maybe better, in terms of his family making it..

i can always speak to josh and other family memebers if required for their viwes, as dont think they use this forum..

but the date is ideal as be roughly a year after first one

I know he was from down south and we did that last year. But from a remembering point of view it shouldnt matter where the meet is held.

From a travelling point of view a more central location would be beneficial and maybe help to pull more numbers in.

Although I can already see how this will play out. People south will want it south and people north.... Etc.

I know he was from down south and we did that last year. But from a remembering point of view it shouldnt matter where the meet is held. From a travelling point of view a more central location would be beneficial and maybe help to pull more numbers in. Although I can already see how this will play out. People south will want it south and people north.... Etc.

Marc

Agree with the above, it's all about getting together and remembering

John

Leiceter is in the heart of england and you cannot get more centeral than that!

I was toying with the idea of a crusie in leicester for feb/march but i think this will be alot better and more meaningful for a meet. Can 1 of the mods please close my previous thread for a leicester cruise.

I never went last year due to the Glanza being dead but I think it's going to be worth traveling regardless of where it is :) it's for a good course and for people like myself to put names to faces and meet new people etc etc :)

Rob.

So far (since we parked in a retail sector last time):Star City Birmingham. RAF Cosford Museum (free entry to museum) great exhibits and cold war stuff etc.

Based in Kent, went last year, only one I went to but would travel for good day out for good cause