I had a h22 EG I built when my ATR decided to rot it's bulkhead away and it was better than in the accord vtec was lowered 500rpm so it didn't drop out if you didn't get shifts spot on, and then it had the common 5th gear problem so I H2B with a s4c ek9 box and I managed to crack low 13s at pod before I was high 13s and made it so much more fun to drive, h22 box is far too long imo but you've said s80 would be too short for you so fair enough

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a h22 EG I built when my ATR decided to rot it's bulkhead away and it was better than in the accord vtec was lowered 500rpm so it didn't drop out if you didn't get shifts spot on, and then it had the common 5th gear problem so I H2B with a s4c ek9 box and I managed to crack low 13s at pod before I was high 13s and made it so much more fun to drive, h22 box is far too long imo but you've said s80 would be too short for you so fair enough

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can't argue with this at all lol, seeing this i might just go full on h2b anyway as its only going to be more powerful engine with more torque on ratios I already am used to. Makes sense really

anyway, splitters all the way back to the firewall now and I've made some carbon canards as well from a roll of weave that we have. It was super easy as well

567615A7-3FB7-4ACE-8FEF-A514BD6427C3_zps

Just got to get the easy lip now to fill the air gaps at the bottom of the bumper and I may have functional aero. Won't know this till next test at Anglesey

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well ive just fallen in love !!! I wonder if your wing peices will fit other cars ?!

I doubt it mate they are a perfect Honda Fit, have a chat with rich at track life composites, he's in California but makes them all the time and may be able to help