i personaly wouldnt buy that ecc 5e any how as they didnt build it and its not the greatest spec tbh. lush kit though dude :) you not plannin on tracking the car with a straight through i guess :p gonna be a weapon mind

:p need to see just how loud its gonna be. nah ecc burnt there bridges with me ive honestly tryed to buy 6+ things for a couple thousand pounds and they havent botherd there arse to pm me back.

went out to the garage and actualy got something done lol.

modded the rails to fit the 4paw and got both seats in

SAM_0361_zpsf4633dc7.jpg

started to strip down the engine to remove before the misses pulled me in for dinner lol

SAM_0363_zps304f1752.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing the old 4efe in bits like that brings back memories :) seems like so long ago when i started mine :( good progress though dude. steady and consistant is the key!! you will be boosting in no time at this rate.

seeing the old 4efe in bits like that brings back memories :) seems like so long ago when i started mine :( good progress though dude. steady and consistant is the key!! you will be boosting in no time at this rate.

aye when i get into garage i lose track of time and get carried away its just the actual moving my arse to the garage to start i have an issue with lol.

well jezza kindly offered to lend me his engine crane so went round to meet him on saturday then spent the night with the misses. today i got abit more done finished removing all the exhaust system totaly forgot to take pics tho....

then build up the engine crane and whiped out the engine wasnt as bad as i expected it to be.

SAM_0382_zpsdc4ef8df.jpg

i had started to remove all the junk from my glanza loom before i found the 95 in japan was in two minds if i should restart on this loom or leave it till the winter. had a quik look and it turns out there totaly different in the path they run i decided to investigate abit but pliers were to close to hand and getting carried away trying to see were a wire went i just started choping away.....

SAM_0386_zpsf6040a5a.jpg

then i got into it and pulled over granny spec seat and set about the abs

SAM_0383_zps3d3d60b4.jpg

SAM_0385_zps84836db3.jpg

sadly my phone ran out of battery so that killed the music and i decided to call it a night but thats all the abs shite removed and i have a pretty good idea off how am going to tuck away the fusebox/lighting loom back to work tomorrow night so prob be next weekend before i get out to it again

Edited by _shaun_
  • 2 months later...

Well unfortunately in April me and my misses split up so no progress had been made realy the cars now on axle stands at my sisters house were am Renting a room till I can buy a house. I've put in a power of overtime at work and hopefully will be moving forward with the car soon again. I was extremely close to selling it at one point but I've wanted the 4paw to long to give up now.