well i supose i better post in here ull have to forgive the lack of pictures i get caught up in what am doing and forget to take pics lol. took my td04 ep91 off the road in august to do a forged build i found a nice 5e and dumped it in the kitchen when the misses was at work and she fliped out telling me i better move it or else! so i left it there knowing fine well she would never be able to move it. a month passed and she told me it was time to get a garage so i didnt fill the house with "shit" as she so kindly put it so the search began and we finaly got a garage not long after i came across this.

01w.jpg

i had wanted to get a 4paw since i first herd of them but by the time i got the cash geo had stoped importing them and no websites had any for sale so i had gave up . but when i saw this the desire to own it was just to much i looked in to importing and there was a lack of info on it however as i started to search forum after forum it looked to easy and affordable not to have a go so i just bit the bullet and went for it. started to get the garage ready for its arrival.

SAM_0118_zps0589c78b.jpg

then 2 months later it arrived wouldnt turn over so banged in the battery from the glanza and it fired up right away went a spin in it and was pretty impressed how nippy it was for a none turbo parked it up for the night to get cracking on it in the morning

SAM_0122_zps6fb3c8bd.jpg

gotta be the strangest sticker ive had put on a car i bought SAM_0125_zpsef080737.jpg

sneaky bum shot :pSAM_0123_zps65325945.jpgSAM_0137_zpsbcf8268c.jpg

the plan for the car is a forged 5e running a dta standalone with a gt28 turbo. i also have tom's front bumper sideskirts and rear spats along with a liversports spoiler which ill spray myself to make it look abit more aggressive while i try get all powerside of things sorted. ill then take it off the road in the winter and have it sprayed a pearl white and try bring the bodywork up to a show standard.

with this in mind am going to mot the car as standard to make life easier so theres not much i can do to the car untill then but dying to do something to the car i went out to the garage and seen this....

SAM_0132_zps3eed1c78.jpg

so yea unlikely ill be needing the a/c anytime soon so that was first togo:

SAM_0131_zpsf854c04a.jpg

shortly after

SAM_0130_zps2e7e64b0.jpg

next on the list was to get a rear fog light for the mot so wired in my 98 spec lights

SAM_0136_zps8c72e9e9.jpg

and with the plastics off i decided to ditch the rear seats and wire in my my headunit , sub, vibe dash speakers and cross overs. also ran cables for my tweeters and jdm rear speakers but i have to freshen them up abit before they go in.

SAM_0140_zpsf851a628.jpg

SAM_0138_zps2724d1e7.jpg

found this aswell which ive never seen before in a starlet

SAM_0134_zpsd2d17749.jpg

ran out of things todo on the car itself till its moted or payday comes around so set about making something to hold the tweeters.

SAM_0144_zpsfa8b7908.jpg

then i spotted the rear bumper and decided as am running a front exit the groove for the exhaust would annoy me so before i grabed a dremel and some fiberglass

SAM_0145_zps6dc2cfff.jpg

filled it abit and started to sand it before i ran out of sand paper gave it a quik spray of paint so i can try get a feel for the lines abit more not bad so far considering this is first time ive had a go at bodywork .

SAM_0161_zps8dc694f2.jpg

thats about as far as i am right now i go back to work monday so progress will slow right down apart from weekends. hopefully on payday i can start to add parts to my current stock pile have the 5e sitting striped and these goodies waiting

SAM_0164_zpsc087ad9b.jpg

have also put down a deposit on a zisco gt28 kit with cruise style manifold and side exit but dont have any pictures of that

not the most entertaining of build threads but once i get the last few big ticket parts paid for am pretty hopefully i can get the car up and running for june/july and try my hand at a few track days

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments the body has a few more marks than id like but i think average body work this year and being able to hopefully go to a few shows will be worth it then try bring the bodywork upto par. looking forward to feeling boost again the 65bhp daily clio isnt to fun lol

was a good laugh in the snow didnt dick around to much just incase i got it stuck lol. realy looking forward to that first drive when its mapped and you get some idoits pulling up along side you thinking they can take you :p

ummmm, yea........ you say that but mines been off road close to 18months!! if its totaly of the road then its easier to get side tracked with other things as the cars not going anywhere. just keep hard on it because as soon as you take a few weekends off it just gets pushed aside :( is easily done and then you end up where mine is.

Looks like another minter!

What type of damage is on it? I had quite a few weird stone chips or something up the drivers side of mine and had to get it blown over.

Getting the last couple of bits for mine off geo so ill take a run down to see this wen i tax/mot/insure it if thats ok?