Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

i think ive been shafted

3 weeks ago i put a thread up in the WANTED section for a boot carpet boot card and jack for ep82

ep91ben comes along and says he has these for sale and he will post the next day so we sort out a price and i pay him via internet banking as paypal is not worth the hassle and we are not talking millions of pounds here so i thought why not he is a settled memeber here hes not going to have me off.

so i whizz off the money to him and first he wouldnt admit he received the money until i showed him proof then he magically admits he has received the money by the way it took him 7 days to admit he received the money and then goes missing for a week

7 days later i get a pm saying the courier has picked it up so i pm him requesting details of the courier and any tracking numbers

no reply

it has now been 8 days since i last had contact with him

3 weeks of time wasting i am pissed off with this guy

all he had to say was "ive nicked your money jogg on " whats all this its gone courier has picked it up mallarky

im a new member on here and i was thinking every one is sound until i come across this prick

can someone advise me what i can do ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's robbed me of £60 for a CT9 turbo too, and TrisK for a wind deflector. We've both opened PayPal cases to try and get out money back. Dirty scum!

He was stupid enough to place on order on our website and pay via card while he was avoiding me. If I wanted to be a pr*ck about it then I could take my money back from his card. He's definitely not a clever one, that's for sure. I've contacted him and he's avoiding me at all costs.

this guy is a thief and its not right

any one live near him or know him personally address or telephone number next time im down essex ill knock on for him

thieving scum

He's robbed me of £60 for a CT9 turbo too, and TrisK for a wind deflector. We've both opened PayPal cases to try and get out money back. Dirty scum!

He was stupid enough to place on order on our website and pay via card while he was avoiding me. If I wanted to be a pr*ck about it then I could take my money back from his card. He's definitely not a clever one, that's for sure. I've contacted him and he's avoiding me at all costs.

idrees bruv get your dough back dont be nice to him he deserves it

Dunno if any of you guys saw it, but a guy on Civiclife actually sent a guy a turd in the post LOL

sounds like something a honda owner would do.

I bet he was like im gonna send you some serious shit for you shitvic

Name and shame guys

Spit out the info

Name address pic

Dirty scum

Lol at. ----mum sorting the courier out

He said that to me looks like he has set up a business enterprise from this

The sad prick is even using his mum as an excuse

Dont see why anyone that has his address etc would not put itout there ? Unless its a company who have a duty to safeguard peoples personal details, if so make a fake account and post it up we will play dumb

Once he's been online

Give him a chance to explain first