Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a mod email this joey to ask him to explain his actions if I get my bits ill be happy

But there are too many people talking about his illegal dealings

He is a career scammer by the looks of it

It's only a matter if time before he try's it ago an on some poor unsuspecting jdm modder!!

This dick called Ben is making a living off the misery of poor enthusiasts ok I know we are going through a recession but this is wrong

That's 6 people he has skanked

What about the rest who haven't come across this thread

I think the police should be informed !!

As rob says we want to give him a chance to explain himself which I doubt will happen now but all banning him would do now is give him a clear exit not to reply and send anyone's parts out

To all those who paid via PayPal and paid the correct fees open up a PayPal dispute quickly. If they see this guys got a few claims against him you'll get your money back for sure

If anyone paid by gift then unfortunately this will be a lesson learned for you. Paying by gift is always a bad idea unless you 100% trust the other person as PayPal won't cover you if anything goes wrong or you get skanked. ALEAYS PAY THE 3.5% FEES. It's what they are there for

If anyone paid by gift then unfortunately this will be a lesson learned for you. Paying by gift is always a bad idea unless you 100% trust the other person as PayPal won't cover you if anything goes wrong or you get skanked. ALEAYS PAY THE 3.5% FEES. It's what they are there for

This, a million times this.

He hasnt been online since Monday. So I've got a feeling he's avoiding the whole thing

idrees take every1s money back via his card details and paypal every1 back what theyr owed!

u know it makes sense

unfortunately doing something like that is classed as theft!!!!

Hope you guys get things sorted! Been in the same boat a fair few times my self and its not nice

Fuck giving him a chance to explain himself this is no coincidense that he has done it at least SIX times fuck him getthe details up its pretty obvious he isnt going to explain over here he had probs done this on every forum going !

Idrees doit buddy, people say two wrongs dont make a right but in this case when these lads have shelled out their hard earned cash for car parts and now they may aswell have thrown it out their cars windows it puts them in a shit situation no point in letting him get away from it retrieve the money i highly doubt he will go near any sort of law enforcement agency and say ive been robbed all you will be doing is returning whats rightfully the other lads cash, we could even name you robin hood if its more appealing ?

I dont know the ins and outs regarding doing this because you have a business and you obviously have to show profesionalism but if it was me id bend him over :) haha

Hope you lads get your money back, ps checkout my paintballing gear for sale thread on tggt may cone in handy lmao :p good luck boys ! Perhaps we should up the posts for seller rates or have some sort of screening process before people sell items ? Dont have many ideas of the top of my head but im sure the mods can think of something !

ep91 ben has clearly demonstrated that he is a petty career criminal he has found a way to make pocket money and its easy money all he has to do is lie

he wont be explaining nothing thats the last you see of him on here hes not bothered and he wont be refunding or sending any parts out i bet he doesnt even have the parts to send out

its a shambles is this !

Everyone need to chill out everything will be sent of as soon as I'm out of hospital yeah I should sent things of as sooner but yeah sorry about that but I had been so busy then got rushe into hospital so before everyone starts jumping to conclusions I said I had sent some bits because I thought I would of been out a lot sooner but obvs I haven't and the last thing I want to be talking about is this operation as its changed my life yeah I will get everything sent unless people want there money back starlet forum is always logged in on my phone so as soon as I click on the Internet it goes straight to this page but I haven't been looking on it. It's been the last thing on my mind if people ha gone through what I been going through people would be far from worried about sending a fucking parcel yeah sorry for not sending the parcels bu I will get everything sorted as soon as things are sorted unless people want there money back