Missfire when on boost.

12 hours ago, Mostyn said:

@Jay85 it's spluttering like hell only in boost runs perfect out of boost, running a td04 external gate changed dizzy cap and rotor arm,plugs,turbo,king lead,ignitor 

really doing my head it 

I've already said mate ? Look^

14 minutes ago, Mostyn said:

I've already said mate ? Look^

Did you check the plug gaps before fitting? Incorrect gaps canrun fine on normal driving but will fail under load. 

4 hours ago, Jay85 said:

Did you check the plug gaps before fitting? Incorrect gaps canrun fine on normal driving but will fail under load. 

Yeah they're spot on.... and done a diagnostic code earlier and no codes came back 

On 7/3/2018, 4:27:37, Mostyn said:

@T-dogChecked timing yestarday and that's spot on, @gorganl2000 Plugged in the carmanscan diagnostics yesterday also and it said the map sensor was reading 8psi constant even withought it running so not sure if that's right, @gibby1980 running dastek 

Try changing that map sensor and do a diagnostics test again. See if it's the same. Does the software for the dastek show the same 8psi? I would see that in tunerstudio for the Megasquirt. Confirm if the dastek is tuned for the higher rpms/boost?

17 hours ago, gibby1980 said:

Try changing that map sensor and do a diagnostics test again. See if it's the same. Does the software for the dastek show the same 8psi? I would see that in tunerstudio for the Megasquirt. Confirm if the dastek is tuned for the higher rpms/boost?

Ok I shall do that whenever I can get my hands on one, How would I test that? It was running fine untill I was going up the dual and suddenly lost power and then started spluttering when in boost