Martins Zisco Built 5e,!! start up video page 3 :D !!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing this return from TD :)

they must have some queue of starlets at there place, helps of folk seem to be taking there cars there on the mainland.

Phil

cheers phil, nick messaged me yesterday and said he will be starting to it end of this week so fingers corssed i can give this thread a much needed update :)

Martin give me that steering wheel !

Also where u get the zeta two ? Parts looking sick hope work commences soon !

ill sell you it :), i got the seat from a guy on track scotland, the car is booked in for march at chiz fab in lochgelly to get a club sport custom cage fitted surley have it back before then i hope lol

2014 for us scottish folks is gonna be awsome with our starlets so much going on up here :)

Nice one martin ill give you a text after work, my v will be up there aswell shortly for a full weld in :) looks like i best join track scotland, message me what

You paid for the cage mate if you dont mind ! Catch you on fb, or ill give you a bell soon bud ! Hate to admit it but the wheel is goin in my eg haha !

i have just been gazing at the first pics in this thread today, ive kept coming back for another look, i miss this car!

maybe i do need to turn my current gt into a two tone to get over her lol

Phil

Edited by Philm
  • 2 months later...

thanks guys, would like to have it insured and on the road in april time, no rush for now to get it back with my work and bad weather just glad to get a pic of the engine together :D

And what a picture it is!

very very glad to see M1**CJC continue from strength to strength!

Phil

Edited by Philm