CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

Just to show you guys there is a way to get your money back after the 30day paypal protection has ended its a bit long winded and is still ongoing but its purely the principle now I don't give a stuff about the money it more about showing scumbags they cant steal from honest people

as it clearly shows my payment was on the 4th December which was nearly 5 months ago and still I can claim it back via my credit card company they claim it off paypal and paypal then shove a massive dildo up cj performances arse :yahoo:

Dear ____________

We recently received notice from your credit card company that you filed a
chargeback stating that you did not receive merchandise you paid for.

Please review the details of the disputed transaction below and the steps
for what to do next.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's name: Tara Phillips
Seller's email: tara@cjperformance.co.uk
Seller's Transaction ID: 5EL44525D3827403P

Transaction date: 4 Dec 2012
Transaction amount: -40.36 GBP
Case no.: PP-002-343-368-234

Your transaction ID: 7UG88554WN660022S

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to show you guys there is a way to get your money back after the 30day paypal protection has ended its a bit long winded and is still ongoing but its purely the principle now I don't give a stuff about the money it more about showing scumbags they cant steal from honest people

as it clearly shows my payment was on the 4th December which was nearly 5 months ago and still I can claim it back via my credit card company they claim it off paypal and paypal then shove a massive dildo up cj performances arse :yahoo:

Dear ____________

We recently received notice from your credit card company that you filed a

chargeback stating that you did not receive merchandise you paid for.

Please review the details of the disputed transaction below and the steps

for what to do next.

Transaction Details

Seller's name: Tara Phillips

Seller's email: tara@cjperformance.co.uk

Seller's Transaction ID: 5EL44525D3827403P

Transaction date: 4 Dec 2012

Transaction amount: -40.36 GBP

Case no.: PP-002-343-368-234

Your transaction ID: 7UG88554WN660022S

that could help a lot of people but not everyones paid on credit card i dont think man :/ cant believe people still do this and get away with it whether majority of money gets refunded or not there still better off than when they came, dirty money should be burnt but then again dont burn it because its everyone elses hard earned money but then ive just contradicted myself and ill probably stop now before i dig deeper ... -.-

Anybody got a list of contact details please?

My friends been left up shits creek having done a bank transfer and has limited or no leg to stand on, so if someone could Pm me a list of different numbers and email addresses that they might have accumulated after trying to contact tara or james it would be greatly appreciated.

i requested a dispute resolution with my credit card company & they declined reason paypal a/c closed so no way to claim against paypal .

so how many others in same boat inow paypal a/c closed & no claim possible by banks & credit card companies

no up=dates & no refunds either i suppose

lyle

You cannot close a paypal with pending transactions or disputes though ?

and would think Tara has lots of those

r u sure its closed ?

As said above mine now shows up as a dispute with Tara on my paypal so how can the account be closed ?

Edited by russ78

You cannot close a paypal with pending transactions or disputes though ?

and would think Tara has lots of those

r u sure its closed ?

As said above mine now shows up as a dispute with Tara on my paypal so how can the account be closed ?

hi

that is what the credit card co advised when i put in a claim so i don`t know . hope paypal in the UK can make good on this mess

need some good news from over there

lyle

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly me and/or someone else?

I contacted him through his website and have spoken to the guy on here who bought the set off him to get the import duty or whatever payed.

All I know is that they should be going out any time. Think I read Morgey had spoken to James via a Facebook page too?

With the full tracking number it works lol

They are on route, currently 20 miles away so should be here tomorrow!

Fair play to him, atleast he's trying to right his wrongs, shame he didn't do it a bit earlier, he had some interesting ideas and good prices. Hopefully everyone can get some closure on this mess now it's well overdue!

Yeah its understandable for people to be pissed off, i would be to. Its a hard one to have an opinion on it as i don't know how many people are owed money.

I can gather theres the 10-11 dgr people, most of which got there money back through paypal. Then a couple of other people have now got them or should have them in the next few days. (Albeit a couple of months late)

Id like to think he's going to try and get in touch with people and sort out what they are owed as and when he can but i guess people will have to wait and see.

My coil overs were delivered today, pretty shocked to be honest because I'd basically written the money off and put it down to a horrible lesson learned about paying your fees on PayPal.

But I do think it must go a little ways to show that James didn't set out to rip us all off and whatever did happen just wasn't dealt with very well.

I hope everyone with money outstanding sorts something out because I know exactly how your feeling!

Fizturbo.....I managed to get hold of James through the CJ website, dunno if you've tried already but might be worth an email?

Hope you get sorted.

That how i normaly kept updated but was left hangin for a while,but do have sum good news :)

Good to hear uv recieved yours,have you fit them?

That how i normaly kept updated but was left hangin for a while,but do have sum good news :)

Good to hear uv recieved yours,have you fit them?

Ah spot on! Nah not 100% what im doing in regards to my SR at the moment......so they are sat in the shed at the moment! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah spot on! Nah not 100% what im doing in regards to my SR at the moment......so they are sat in the shed at the moment! :thumbsup:

James has dissapeared of the web with the monkeys (dollars) thief.

Don't keep um in the shed sell them to me :p