CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the ALK manufacturer confirmed that they will refund money to CJP or is the order just canceled by CJP without confirmation and they are collecting money for refunds by selling stuff? Any estimated time for refunds?

urmm that i havent an idea on. but i imagine it will be as soon as possible

Could you try to get us a date on the clutch? as mine is going into td on the 7th and we were told that we would receive the clutches at the end of march

Has the ALK manufacturer confirmed that they will refund money to CJP or is the order just canceled by CJP without confirmation and they are collecting money for refunds by selling stuff? Any estimated time for refunds?

im not sure, ill try to get some info on it, but in the mean time try pm'ing tara as all the queries and info is with her

Could you try to get us a date on the clutch? as mine is going into td on the 7th and we were told that we would receive the clutches at the end of march

i can only ask tara bud, but if you want to pm her feel free

hi everyone , happy to read this thread over here, i paid 207£ for a bonnet in october 2012 on TGTT and never got it.i emailed the seller many times and he never replied to me. i hope i can get this sorted from now on as i m not the only one appararently.

i still have the paypal invoice

thank you

Shame its come to this realy, ivd had a few bits of CJ and theyve been spot on snd so had he.

hi everyone , happy to read this thread over here, i paid 207£ for a bonnet in october 2012 on TGTT and never got it.i emailed the seller many times and he never replied to me. i hope i can get this sorted from now on as i m not the only one appararently.

thank you

I find this stupid tbh, yeh ok you paid for goods and you aint recieved them but you pipe up now nearly 6 months after the problem ?

thank you

Whom was this from??

Starbo morley i did not wait to solve the problem. the guy disappeared. how could i do? thats why i registered here to see if people had the same problem and bingo a bid thread posted since the 23 march about cjperformance.

as i said i was confident to buy this as the adress was a shop name. i said to my self the seller is a professional because he has a shop. u got me?

i never thought he would steal me money!

excactly this is the bonnet i paid for