CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

Starbo morley i did not wait to solve the problem. the guy disappeared. how could i do? thats why i registered here to see if people had the same problem and bingo a bid thread posted since the 23 march about cjperformance.

as i said i was confident to buy this as the adress was a shop name. i said to my self the seller is a professional because he has a shop. u got me?

i never thought he would steal me money!

excactly this is the bonnet i paid for

I understand you mate fair enough but why wait nearly 6months ?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness you paid with paypal, before the month was up you should have opened a paypal dispute, if it had have turned up you could have closed it or as it didnt you could have used it to claim your money back.

But yes he should have still replied more.

pm'd couple of days ago. no reply as yet. are we to expect refunds on the rails does anyone know? or are we going to be proved they work? as id like a refund but we paid like sept/oct last year for these :(

I have sent pm's to CJ staff and had no reply. Claim deadline with paypal is monday for me so if I don't hear anything back by Sunday at the latest then I will be putting a claim in for a full refund. Would much rather have the clutch as I desperately need it plus I don't want to put a claim in and make things worse for you guys but on the other hand I don't want to be left out of pocket.

Very poor handling of this situation, everyone is left in the dark and no contact can be made with the trader. At least I am protected by Paypal but I am sure there are people who are not. I would suggest to anyone that paid via paypal within the last 45 days to go on and put a claim in to get there money back as at the moment it seems they are not interested in giving us our products or giving us our money back. At the very least I would have expected one of them to come on here daily to answer questions and give us updates but clearly that is the last thought on there mind.

am sure this will get hidden which is a shame cause the admin/mods have done nothing wrong but are in a shit situation trying to make the best of it. but it's interesting how some mods camped this thread hiding any comments they didnt like saying its for the good of the people that have been stung but now these people are speaking up there choosing not to comment on the thread at all. look at the amount of products cj performance has outstanding currently and look at the total product value on that. it baffles me how they are actualy ment to pay people back with in any reasonable time period baring in mind they have a family to look after there number one priority is paying for that. baring in mind they cant even refund everyone involved in some of there cheapest group buys.

the whole admin team is in a lose lose situation i doubt any will admit it publicly but those with a financial mind can surely work out just how hard it would be for cj performance to sort out this mess.In my option with this situation they should have straight away looked over the trader rules. bring in a rule a trader cant sell a product the cant deliver with in say 30 days to give a reasonable grace period for any quality issues once the product has arrived yet still giving the protection of paypal. showing they are aware an issue has occured but as they have stated on a few occasions they simply didnt no of this issue until it was posted public.

if someone does hide/delete this id be interested to see if you would fire me a pm with the reason why

Because Shaun. What are we supposed to do?

You paid CJ performance. And although the staff will try to act a medium we ultimately don't have your money or your product.

Are job is to try and help facilate as resolution, and the quickest way is for us to have a thread of facts with logs of who bought what and contacted who when and what people want. Rather than just a massive slanging match. Which will only complete devalue the thread

Don't think this is the only discussion on the topic. They're are staff discussion also on best solutions and how to go forward

My issue is i have a product which has swarf inside and has not been proved to work and can be sure im not risking it on my engine, so it another cj paper weight to add to my cam gear, I've ordered a replacement from a trusted source yet i have had no responce from tara as to my refund, i paid in oct/2012 webwaited bloody ages for the product (any one suprised??) And guess what it doesnt work, so now paypal cant help and I've had no reply as to a refund on my product.

Your right we can't win at all

We got slated by the trader as well as members for not hiding a thread quickly enough and locking it up (as many of us were not online at the time) we get slated for not protecting the trader involved etc etc and now it seems we're getting slated for doing the exact opposite. Do we hide posts or not? Questions questions

All I will say is aslong as the post is relavent to this situation, is calm and non abusive and is also helpful to what's going on then it won't be hidden. Any comments, sly digs or bandwagon jumping will be removed. Yes everyone's entitled to an opinion we've always let that happen however on this particular thread it's now the stage where it's customers and traders questions and replies only. If you have nothing to do with this situation please don't post in it

Thanks

Tbf the only thing id ask/expect of staff is an attempt to promt cj staff to reply and comunicate. Tbh theres little to no else they can do. Imagine how tuff a position they are in. Its cj reps and comunication thats lacking not modertaor input.

seems they could do a runner! what can you do... all that money they have of hard earned worked members!

fucking shocking this!

id be ashamed of my self if i was them really would..

hope you all get money back including me bro!!!!!!!

Tbf the only thing id ask/expect of staff is an attempt to promt cj staff to reply and comunicate. Tbh theres little to no else they can do. Imagine how tuff a position they are in. Its cj reps and comunication thats lacking not modertaor input.

How can we communicate with them if they removed all of the admin team from all source of communication?

Tara hasn't been on since the 28th so they could of gone away for the bank holiday weekend or whatever. I know your all pissed because your out of pocket and so would I but theres not much more we can do.