From about the start of the exhuast tunnel they are similar, but infront under the engine they are completely different.

Under the tunnel differences are uk spec have 2 mounts on the rear engine mount then one halfway back then a forth on the backbox

Turbos dont have the front but have 2 in tbe middle and the one for the backbox

Pretty sure thats how they differ!

tell me about it, I've just lost my job and if i dont find another in a week im fucked. mortgage n shit so am sweatin now

Sorry to hear it man, Im only working part time atm, college for the rest of the week and im having to pay for my courses now. Thats £2000 a pop =/

I hate being cheap on my car. If i ever won the lottery though, my car would be treated better than my mrs lol

SR's but remus is the same as the TTE and any backbox can be made to fit really. Like dan did get a middle box from the scrapyard and chrome tip from ebay lol. Custom straightthrough for 50quid

you can make it fit dude.

i put a glanza rear section to a custom front on mine and it worked great.

you could get the front section of the glanza exhaust mated to a 2" bend to the n/a mani done cheaply and easy tbh.

cheap 2" exhuast. job done! was exactly my plans before when i was on a budget but then that all changed.

After a bit of browsing eBay. I found two that i like,

Im abit concerned about the TTE one though as i think it may sit a bit too far over to the side.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330899297530?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But this Ford KA Remus, im not sure about how much work would be needed =/

Play it safe for the TTE or try this KA box?

Edited by FreedomCore

Id play it safe the picture of the tte 1 on ebay is a bit deceiving, its on its side in the picture, the step between the pipe in to the box and the tail pipe coming out isn't horizontal its vertical so the box hides up behind the bumper and only the tail pipe is seen.