Thought I better a project thread going. Picked this up last september from my dads recently deceased neighbour for a bargain £300 with no tax or mot but with only 42k on the clock. It went through mot first time so I taxed it and began driving it with every intention of leaving it alone but ive never left any car ive owned standard.

ukso005_zpsc846cada.jpg

The no modding lasted all of 5 mins as I started gathering parts, not really sure which direction im heading in really but so far ive got an sr spoiler, a full gen7 celica cloth interior, tein lowering springs, whiteline front and rear antiroll bars, a cheap shitty universal backbox and a set of speedlines that are away being blasted and powder coated so will update when things get fitted.ukso006_zpsca29a9ad.jpg

Small update, got my speedlines back from the powder coaters yesterday so nipped in work to build them up and bang them on and im well pleased with them, also got the gen 7 seats fitted and wasnt too much of a headache to do if im honest and a bargain at £40. They feel so much better than the oe starlet ones I no longer slide out when cornering at pace.starlrt001_zps0893c43c.jpgstarlrt002_zpse40adedf.jpgstarlrt003_zpsfb2e4df5.jpgstarlrt006_zpsbba464c3.jpgstarlrt007_zps429df9f4.jpgalso fitted ajap yaris rear wiper and a trd grill badge. Next is to change the timing belt all tensioners and other two belts and a service, paint mirror covers and paint and fit my sr spoiler, also got my eye on a wms brake kit.

• 2 years later...